Just watched the latest Game of Thrones episode...

I am so fucking sad.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last bumped on Jun 9, 2016, 3:51:44 AM
hodor :(
I laughed :S
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
This season is moving along at such a great pace. Feels like more has been done in 5 eps than all 10 eps of season 5.

As for last night's episode, I was too busy getting mind-fucked by the power of what happened to even be sad about what happened.
Sure Hodor's death was sad but they KILLED ANOTHER DOG

fucking DICKS.

<.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 24, 2016, 2:54:53 AM
Sansa is such a pain to watch. A pretty little princess more concerned about her own feelings than that of anyone elses. Even Ramsy is a better ruler than her.
Turning down of little fingers aid is dumb on every level.
She needs to be sacrificed to hold the next door. Cause this child cant act, nor is she given any decent dialog.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on May 24, 2016, 3:15:02 AM
"
SkyCore wrote:
Sansa is such a pain to watch. A pretty little princess more concerned about her own feelings than that of anyone elses. Even Ramsy is a better ruler than her.
She needs to be sacrificed to hold the next door. Cause this child cant act, nor is she given any decent dialog.

Literally every time in books there was a Sansa chapter, or a Sansa scene in the series i was like... Fuck me, not again. She is BORING.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Yee, another time travel crap to destroy another series (fuck you star strek) and make it all not make any sense when you think about it.
"
Poutsos wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:

Literally every time in books there was a Sansa chapter, or a Sansa scene in the series i was like... Fuck me, not again. She is BORING.

I didn't think it was possible for Sansa to be more annoying... until I saw the TV series.

"
pneuma wrote:
This season is moving along at such a great pace. Feels like more has been done in 5 eps than all 10 eps of season 5.

As for last night's episode, I was too busy getting mind-fucked by the power of what happened to even be sad about what happened.

So, season 6 is watchable? Season 5 bored me and I stopped watching the show by its third or fourth episode.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
So, season 6 is watchable? Season 5 bored me and I stopped watching the show by its third or fourth episode.

It's pretty cool so far. Some big reveals already, and the show is ahead of the book, so there's no chance of getting spoiled (aside from, y'know, being on the internet in threads called "just watched the latest GoT...").

Skip everything in Dorne and virtually everything in Essos and you have ~3eps of compressed goodness. They've been focusing heavily on activities around the north (The Wall, Winterfell) and a little about King's Landing and a little about Pyke.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info