How do you guys make money in new leagues.

Most of the little money I make come from jewels. For example I've sold a chaos/trap/area damage jewel for 4 or 5 ex some weeks ago in std, and also some nice 3 mods jewel with life or ES for 20c to 1/2 ex in league.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
There are lots of ways to make money, all depend on how much investment you plan on putting in.

During Perandus, I sold high demand level 1 gems for 2x vendor cost and raked in a ton of alch/alt/chance on an alternate account logged in while I played the main char early in the league. Its tedious as hell alt-tabbing every message but with a decent stock the currency comes in like floodwater.
If you play an overpowered, ez-mode build it's easier to farm sooner and make lots of sales + chaos recipe. I never did that. Instead I just got a bit of natural luck over playing lots of hours.

So yeah... luck. I got about 20 exalt worth of stuff this time. Just natural luck that everybody gets.
Playing the game. Kill stuff. Loot stuff. Vendor stuff. Sell stuff.
Last edited by Frankenberry on May 24, 2016, 9:20:35 PM
I keep a spreadsheet with hyperlinks to searches for a lot of valuable stuff on PoE trade. When I first log on after work, I open all the links on my 2nd monitor and see if anything is way underpriced.. then turn all those searches into live searches and insta-buy anything that pops up underpriced and resell it for more.

I also do tons of UNID chaos recipe. I only ID certain bases, such as diamond rings, spirit shields, etc.

For a new league, I like to start with an OP build that's based on spell damage and not weapon damage. I'm thinking of starting with ED/contagion or a life based blade vortex or bladefall char. Last league I started with RF totems.
Last edited by Protatoe69 on May 25, 2016, 4:01:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info