Lost all Master progress

I played in the Perandus Flashback league and had a moderate amount of levels on a couple of Masters, and an Elreon hideout.

Now after it merged into Perandus league I don't have a hideout, and there were no Masters in any of the towns. I found a Master in combat zone thinking it might just be a bug with their location, not their progress, but I had no levels on Vagan that I found in the wild (I'm reasonably sure I had more than 0 xp on him atleast)

It's probably related to me not having played the Perandus league (I played Perandus Hardcore, but the non-hardcore Flashback). It would be nice to have the Master progress for the last week of the perm league though.
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Last bumped on May 23, 2016, 2:05:37 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not a bug, they haven't brought the realms down to merge Masters and Hideouts yet.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Ah, my mistake then, apologies, assumed it happened in the transfer
Nope :) Characters and your stash gets transferred right away (in most cases). But in order to do the Masters and hideouts, they need to bring the servers down.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"
Nope :) Characters and your stash gets transferred right away (in most cases). But in order to do the Masters and hideouts, they need to bring the servers down.

And they have now stated on Reddit instead of their own forums that they do not intend to bring the servers down to do this.

which to be honest sucks as some of us were a smidge from getting the hideouts fully upgraded, our crafting tables now cannot do what they could do a day ago, so disappointed with this.
"
Tzian wrote:
"

And they have now stated on Reddit instead of their own forums that they do not intend to bring the servers down to do this.

which to be honest sucks as some of us were a smidge from getting the hideouts fully upgraded, our crafting tables now cannot do what they could do a day ago, so disappointed with this.

True, but at the same time, nothing is actually lost. As long as you don't do something silly, like deleting your toon, you will get everything.

"
Chris wrote:

We require realm downtime to do that merge. The next scheduled realm downtime is the deployment of 2.3.0. If we have to take the servers down before that then we'll do the merge earlier.

That still leaves a little wiggle room, not much of a chance, but you never know.

"

True, but at the same time, nothing is actually lost. As long as you don't do something silly, like deleting your toon, you will get everything.

well I'm losing Zana quests which might net me one of the challenges I have left (unique item from Zana), and not like I have many more chances to get that this league... but it's not that big deal for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info