Need help adjusting Molten Strike for better single target

you should also run normal/cruel labs for some sweet things..

If you are not playing selffound, add me as a friend in-game (KatriinaII) and maybe we can find you some upgrades from my collections ;) (free ofc)
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on May 24, 2016, 10:28:52 AM
You have two closed loops in your tree. Plus 4 points for the 30 point dex and int nodes. Try to get that dex and int from gear. You should be able to immediately recover at least 4 points from the closed loops.

Your WED and faster attacks are both low level. Buy them pre-leveled from the vendor for an immediate DPS increase.

Never mind on WED, I see it in your second weapon set. Why aren't you using it?
Last edited by harddaysnight on May 24, 2016, 4:32:45 PM
First of all, thanks for all the suggestions guys! Much appreciated

I was actually leveling that one up to 20 so I could turn it in with the vendor recipe for a 20% gem to then level up.

It's possible I had a WED in the setup at one point, I'm going through a constant cycling of tinkering with parts of the character. Just recently, I finally started running Blasphemy/Warlord's mark because of my continuing issues with sustaining mana... HUGE difference!

Even the changes I've made so far (swapping in low level Faster Attacks and WED, changing rings for +physical) have made a HUGE jump in overall DPS. Will continue to work on it.

"
harddaysnight wrote:
You have two closed loops in your tree. Plus 4 points for the 30 point dex and int nodes. Try to get that dex and int from gear. You should be able to immediately recover at least 4 points from the closed loops.

Your WED and faster attacks are both low level. Buy them pre-leveled from the vendor for an immediate DPS increase.

Never mind on WED, I see it in your second weapon set. Why aren't you using it?
"
Gotar wrote:
Just recently, I finally started running Blasphemy/Warlord's mark because of my continuing issues with sustaining mana... HUGE difference!

You're only a few nodes away from duelist general leech nodes I suggested, take that instead of those physical-only nodes you're currently running and use some other curse.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Raics: I have an unused full reset available for this character. I'm always leery about making big changes to the skill web, but I'll study your suggested setup and see if I can implement it.

What curse would you suggest? Or if not Blasphemy/Curse, what else could I run in my 4 linked boots to help the build?
Enfeeble if you're feeling squishy, otherwise you can try ele weakness, maybe arctic armor.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info