What happened to Charan?

He has been on probation for quite some time now. Any ideas?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last bumped on Jun 12, 2016, 1:52:37 PM
Well, he is one of my favourite forum posters but he can be quite nasty sometimes. That's it.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I was wondering about this yesterday. He has been gone for a good long time. How long do they probate you now?
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I was wondering about this yesterday. He has been gone for a good long time. How long do they probate you now?

It should depend on the number of previous offenses and probably the mod's personal judgement, as before.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
The duration of probations escalates with each incidence. I don't know how many times it's been for him now, but I'd expect him to be gone for at least a month.

I'm accustomed to heavily moderated forums where anyone who isn't trying to meaningfully contribute to discussion is quickly shown the door. I think the fact that GGG allows people to go through multiple probations like this is actually way too lenient.
"
Crocodarrel wrote:
The duration of probations escalates with each incidence. I don't know how many times it's been for him now, but I'd expect him to be gone for at least a month.

I'm accustomed to heavily moderated forums where anyone who isn't trying to meaningfully contribute to discussion is quickly shown the door. I think the fact that GGG allows people to go through multiple probations like this is actually way too lenient.

I'm all for anarchy myself :) Or at least different rules in different subsections. A bit uptight in build and gameplay discussion, much more relaxed in general/offtopic perhaps.
Last edited by Bars on May 21, 2016, 3:44:26 PM
Im charan How are you guys?
my english sux.
I briefly saw the post which got him probated. Should have copied to clipboard. The short story is that he really wanted to be extremely rude to TriniGamer, and even ended his post with a "you can probate me now" utterance of some form. Entire post got deleted.

Whether or not such rudeness was deserved or not is left as an exercise for the reader.

I guess GGG is trying to make it so Charan doesn't make the same choice again.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 21, 2016, 4:25:55 PM
Which post from Trinigamer? There are so many ....
Censored.
I see. Thanks for the info. I kinda get it, that guy's a masterful troll. Still no excuse to be baited like that, but I can understand it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info