PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Veteran Player

Hello everybody, I'm a returning player who last played a year ago. I assume there has been many changes, how is the leveling speed? I feel that I will restart on the new "Perandus" League. Are there any good builds out there for fast leveling? Also, has item filtering released?
Last bumped on May 21, 2016, 2:42:47 AM
There will be a new patch with new leagues in a week. It would be best to play around in standard with your old characters and get a feel for the game until then. There are well-developed item filters, many have threads in gameplay discussion. If you happen to have a windripper or mjolner, they are leagacy now. Voltaxic might also become legacy soon although it's not guaranteed. There are other cheaper uniques which lent legacy but they aren't worth that much unless they have good corruptions (example: blood dance, meginord's girdle).

There are also ascendancy classes which are a huge buff to players. Consequently, leveling speed is in a great spot. Although going through normal to merciless might take a bit more than before since there is act 4 now, plus the labyrinth (you go there for ascendancy points), later on leveling is faster because there are multiple fast clear builds. People have been hitting level 100 in ~100 hours of playtime or even less.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info