Why even bother playing hardcore temp leagues anymore? They're the same now

"
This is actually one of the first seen in terms of a HC person with a ego bigger then me that's fucking rare like his ignorance is astonishing.

says he has an ego

plays softcore xD
My god his only insults is you play SC you play SC.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Damn he got me :(
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"

only insult I need seeing it's enough to make SC players post paragraph responses
Oh my lord this is astonishing actually an excellent specimen.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I dont know how this troll thread hasnt been locked up.

I both agree with this and never want it to end at the same time.
"
Sojs wrote:
"

only insult I need seeing it's enough to make SC players post paragraph responses

Lol, you have no credibility. Sorry. ;) As far as I am concerned you are a SC player. You just like to imagine that since you created a character on HC, that it somehow makes you better than other players. Congratulations.
(Participation Award)

Haha.

Honestly, I think the real reason you have nothing else to say, is that you're intellectually [Edited By Support]
(I preemptively edited, because I knew it would happen)
Basically, you don't have a constructive argument.

This thread is also very entertaining, and I am doing my best to contribute. Honestly, you should just fold, and pretend you were trolling. Save face. Personally though, I am quite okay with my involvement in this discussion.

Haha.
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on May 21, 2016, 10:23:54 PM
I'm the best mixed-core player on the server (sf), but you don't see me going around flashing all of my badges.
If softcore players are soo bad then why do they have more challenge done than you ? A "true harcore gamer" would have all the challenges done. You have 21 completed, that tells me you avoided every single difficult challenge like 8 mod and twinned.

TL;DR - Softcore Hardcore player trying to insult Softcore players that are more Hardcore than him.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 21, 2016, 10:22:23 PM
"
AmityXIII wrote:
"
Sojs wrote:
"

Lol, you have no credibility. Sorry. ;) As far as I am concerned you are a SC player. You just like to imagine that since you created a character on HC, that it somehow makes you better than other players. Congratulations.
(Participation Award)

Haha.

Honestly, I think the real reason you have nothing else to say, is that you're intellectually [Edited By Support]
(I preemptively edited, because I knew it would happen)
Basically, you don't have a constructive argument.

This thread is also very entertaining, and I am doing my best to contribute. Honestly, you should just fold, and pretend you were trolling. Save face. Personally though, I am quite okay with my involvement in this discussion.

Haha.

you're an SC player though bud

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info