[2 Week] Rank 13 Berserker Solo Lv95.5

First time i was playing melee since Warbands, was an interesting experience. Main goal was to make the build tanky enough to survive all the laggy situations, while still having enough DPS to not fall behind and i think i've succeeded with that.
Bosses like Graveblood or Haast barely scratched me, unless my screen froze.
Played entirely solo, only time i tried to party up i died while lagging out.
Was able to reach 95.5, wanted to push for 96 but had 3 lagdeaths at 94.

Multistrike + Cloaked in Savagery helped outleeching everything. Decided against Added Fire since i can't oneshot packs more than it already does, and often happen to get EE/80% res on high tier maps anyway. Couldn't run HoA because it's a serious FPS killer with all these laggy league mods, and i prefer keeping my EXP in exchange for clearing a map a few seconds slower.

Gear

Noteworthy Drops
Shavronne's Wrappings (Chest)
2x Kaom's Heart (1x Inner Treasure)
Taste of Hate (Inner Treasure)
Lightning Coil
2x Carcass Jack (1x Strongbox)
1off perfect Rumi's Concoction (Cadiro)
1off perfect Consuming Dark
Mortal Hope (Cadiro)
343edps + crit Ambusher
5x Exalts (1x Cadiro, 1x Barrel)
5x Divines

6L Disfavour + Vaal Orb

Thanks for checking this thread out!
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on May 22, 2016, 6:14:48 PM
Last bumped on May 25, 2016, 12:08:24 PM
all of those drops just because you paid all that money on suporter packs,path of pay to win,nothing new.
"
Nekrothique wrote:
all of those drops just because you paid all that money on suporter packs,path of pay to win,nothing new.

ROFL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
@Nekrothique: I couldn't agree more. It sure wasn't the fact that i ran hundreds of alched maps and spent more time mapping than i'd like to admit.
twitch.tv/enki91
Lol
Gamer's life
Race done, Disfavour vaaled but disappointing result.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Nekrothique wrote:

shit thats how it works ? no wonder iam poor my stashtabs and spark mtx dont count
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info