farming them museum bosses

hey guys, i'm looking for a decent build that is able to farm those bosses with really high iir/iiq but im not sure what to pick bc they are pretty strong and can oneshot most characters
reason i want to farm these bosses is because i found the rarest uniques like voltaxic windripper shavronne and its also good for fragment farming( double bosses)
not sure if it's just me but it feels a lot more rewarding than arena or any other bosses

one build im thinking is a maxblock character i have right now but i can only get like 200-250 irr and ~ 30 iiq total
Last bumped on May 21, 2016, 2:14:33 PM
They don't have higher odds of dropping rare unique so the only real reason to do this is fragment farming.

Generally speaking, any good build in the high 80s can handle these bosses. They actually aren't that dangerous.
A lot of the dangerous damage in there is chaos so anything CI generally facerolls them for free. They're not very tanky either so you can also just walk in and blow them up with a high damage build or vaal stormcall or similar.
pretty sure you don't get extra chances for fragments from double bosses, just like you don't with map drops.
If you want easy unique bosses in maps .... promenade should do it much more easily, and the layout is very simple ( Dry woods also, layout less straight forward tho ).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on May 21, 2016, 1:16:23 PM
Promenade can fuck some CoC builds with many hits per second which destroy Museum though.

As others said, it's a low level map, any high-DPS build which melts them in a few seconds will do. If you're too glassy and scared, use decoy totem - totem resistance - totem life or spell totem - faster cassting - summon skeletons - totem and minion ele res OR vaal summon skeletons for meatshield.

Love farming them museums and arenas with IIR btw.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info