silver coins in filter

Will i need to change my item filter to see silver coins, or will they be a special quest type item that will show up automatically if I have any filter active?

They might be items like treasure keys or trinkets from lab where I didnt need to change filter. so unsure, would be nice to know
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2016, 7:18:42 PM
Bex should post filter details you'll need to the new league close to release.

Thanks!!
Depending on the filter you're using, they will most likely show up without any tweaking. Most filters have it so new items aren't blocked somehow. If you have a very aggressive filter or one you personally made or changed significantly yourself, then it might be necessary to incorporate whatever Bex posts about filtering.

You can check wherever you got the filter from, they usually state something about being friendly to new items and additions to the game, and if they aren't they usually say that too.
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

my wild guess:

Show
BaseType "Silver Coin"
d:-D*
It's probably a currency item or "quest" item, so unless your filtering out that stuff it should show up automatically.

Pyle Warlord is right

tried

Show
BaseType "Silver Coin"
SetBackgroundColor 127 127 127 200
SetTextColor 255 255 0

works fine for me
"
Glowyrm wrote:
Depending on the filter you're using, they will most likely show up without any tweaking.

I can tell you this is correct.
Played shortly this afternoon with filter on and got silver coins with out issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info