spoiler alert about act 2

ok not sure what im supposed to do i went thru the waterfall zone then made it inside i take it a pyramid made my up top to a big room i clicked on a pedistal but said i was lacking items what am i supposed to be looking for to activate it
Its hard to spoiler when some thread above yours is a quest guide for the game ^^ check there you need a itme that you get by killing all bandits or helping one of them
Wand's don't kill people, i kill people, with Wand's
I suspect that it'll be with Earmin as he combines the bandit quest items if you kill all 3. (Ive never only killed 2 of them so not sure if it will still be with him if you took that option)
I wouldn't be here but I was out voted 3 to 1 by the other personalities.
Was gonna make a new thread but posting it here seems more sensible. Forgive me if this is common knowledge but im new to the beta.

So far the beta is fantastic, despite some balance issues (understandable) Id say Act 1 and early Act 2 are as good as many released games even with so little final content enabled. But toward the end of Act 2 it does start to feel more like a beta (from previous experience)

The locations feel more unfinished, not populated with enough different types of enemies, some enemies with placeholder names etc but by far the most odd thing was the strange way Act 2 finished.

I opened the door at the pyramid and assumed Id have some boss fight then progress to the next difficulty level and instead just appeared in act 1.

So my question is, have GGG announced this will change? Will they add a 'proper' ending to act 2 to lead into act 3 when thats enabled, cause it seems like currently the end is just there for beta purposes. I hope so cause so far its the only dissapointing aspect of the game, specially cause the pyramid was a pain in the bum to navigate through.
Yea i agree with that, i felt like a boss should have been in the room or at least spawned when you click the alter so you have to go through him to get to the next difficulty
I like to Party.
I don't have a link/post to point you toward, however I've heard it said before that the act 2 abrupt ending will be remedied as they flush out the content. Its current state is in place simply to facilitate moving to the next difficulty.

With that being said, prior to the 0.9.5 patch last month the pyramid did not even exist. You used to just walk around waterfall level 2 until you found the altar/exit. Rest assured changes are being made :)
Closed beta for a reason. Easy to assume that all those things will eventually be added.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info