100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish (2nd and final part)

Your up and running!

Cool

Good luck and may RNGjesus shine loads of maps on you!

Turnip
Ty Turnip :)

DAY 5:

Spoiler

*I forgot to take screenshot but was a Canyon T8 (purchased from Zana)

Lvl 97 and 13%...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on May 17, 2016, 1:26:04 AM
Good luck on reaching lvl.100 Actkqk. Took me weeks to do 99-100 as I'm not crazy fast / efficient and I had too many deaths rushing/playing while tired... but felt amazing to reach the goal solo.

"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Your 5L SRS has a 20/20 MPD, that can't be doing anything?

Also, do you need the 'Born to Fight' passive (near start of tree)? If you don't, then you can respec it, the 5% Life below it and the +10 Str and +10 Int above it (4 points). You can then use them for the 4% Life/+3 Resists (in Barbarism circle), 2 x +10 Str next to it (to relink the tree) and the 6% Life above that (next to Devotion), for a net increase of 5% Life and +3 resists.

Cos' every little helps!.
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
Last edited by TúrinTurambar on May 17, 2016, 11:17:36 AM
Thank you very much Warpainter.

"
Your 5L SRS has a 20/20 MPD, that can't be doing anything?

Also, do you need the 'Born to Fight' passive (near start of tree)? If you don't, then you can respec it, the 5% Life below it and the +10 Str and +10 Int above it (4 points). You can then use them for the 4% Life/+3 Resists (in Barbarism circle), 2 x +10 Str next to it (to relink the tree) and the 6% Life above that (next to Devotion), for a net increase of 5% Life and +3 resists.

Cos' every little helps!.

I think I have not fully understood the meaning of the first sentence... But MPD is always useful for SRS because their attack is melee and physical.
About the tree, many thanks for that little detail. I had been overlooked that :)
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
i like how you're recording all maps dropped. thats an important factor
DAY 6:

Spoiler

No maps.

Zero maps...

Half of the Map and then... "Server lost contact with the Realm"...

+ 2 Sacrifice Fragments

Level 97 and 18%

Last edited by Actkqk on May 18, 2016, 2:23:58 AM
Day 6 comments:

God, forgive me, I have sinned. I could not resist the temptation and I bought 5 Plateau :(
Sure, Plateau is one of the best maps to fast forward but RNGJesus is punishing me. After 4 Plateau've had a lousy drop.

DAY 7:

Spoiler

Zero maps.

Zero maps :(

Lvl 97 with 20%

Last edited by Actkqk on May 19, 2016, 8:04:39 PM
Day 7 comments:

Only 4 maps because I made the greatest of all sins. Victim of tiredness I fell asleep... I need to change build as soon as possible. This was also partly by boredom. I'll have to spend a few hours in Dried Lake to have the precious Regrets.

Lvl 97 and 20%.

Last edited by Actkqk on May 19, 2016, 8:12:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info