100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish (2nd and final part)

For all intents and purposes this is something like the continuation of this topic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1470145
The only difference is that now I am in what can be called "the final stretch". Today I reached level 97 so it finally came the time to restart this for effect of statistics.

The format will be the same as the previous topic. Every 100 maps I'll do a statistical count to be analyzed more thoroughly each time that I level up.
So do not talk more and start this long journey...

FUNNY DATA ON 100 MAPS...

Spoiler

Maps made sorted by TIER:

T6 = 6
T7 = 3
T8 = 27
T9 = 28
T10 = 25
T11 = 6
T12 = 4
T13 = 1

Maps earned sorted by TIER:

T1 = 7
T2 = 11
T3 = 16
T4 = 24
T5 = 22
T6 = 23
T7 = 34
T8 = 27
T9 = 19
T10 = 12
T11 = 10
T12 = 3
UNIQUE = 2
Number of times with empty hands = 12

TOTAL of MAPS earned = 210
Total earned maps that are within the range I usually use (T8 ~ T12) = 71

DAY 1

Spoiler

Zero maps...

Lvl 97 and 2%.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on May 28, 2016, 10:22:41 PM
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2016, 3:50:06 PM
Wanted to wish you the best, dude.

Onwards!

Turnip
Good luck mate! I'm very curious to see how different 98 is for you compared to 96 and 97!
Thank you very much Sasori and Turnip :)

Day 1 comments:

Today was the day of Lag... Horrible. And besides running out of maps. Without much hope I ran an Underground River (I always do when I have nothing better). Zero maps... I almost forgot a Canyon. It is also one of my favorites so I just saw him and I ran... One of the maps I got was a Dark Forest, so thanks to the recipe I made a Gorge that I run later with unexpected results.

It's what I call "a dream inside a dream". Within Gorge, my beloved Zana appears and she sent me to a mission within a Gorge 1 level higher... The following map made me laugh heartily. Zana appears again, and again she send me to a Gorge 1 upper level... RNG gods are on my side definitely, at least for this day.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on May 12, 2016, 7:49:32 PM
I didn't know Zana could appear in a Zana mission!!
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
I didn't know Zana could appear in a Zana mission!!

I wish it were true but it is not. Zana appeared again in the map below (one Arid Lake)...

DAY 2:

Spoiler

Zero maps.
Day 2 Comments:

I died again. My guess, Lightning Thorns... I hate this game, but I think that I said this before. I will not run more maps until change my build. I need about 80 or 90 regrets and I have only 40 so this will take a little.

Well, I think I'm ready. I need to do some more tests but I think this will not have changes.
This is my tree and my equipment. I gladly accept suggestions (if is applicable modify something really and if I can do it).

Passive tree:

Equipment:
Spoiler

In the vacant green slot of my gloves I should put Vaal Haste. I have 2, is just that I have not had time.
Last edited by Actkqk on May 14, 2016, 9:21:57 PM
Apparently no one is opposed, and neither do I. So having successfully passed all tests I have no more than to go ahead...

DAY 3:

Spoiler

Lvl 97 and 3%

Last edited by Actkqk on May 15, 2016, 2:24:31 AM
DAY 4:

Spoiler

No maps...

Zero maps.

+ 3 Sacrifice Fragments

Lvl 97 and 9%.

Last edited by Actkqk on May 16, 2016, 2:40:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info