"The Goodmorning heading to work thread"

"
solwitch wrote:
Starbucks or dunkin donuts? ^.^

Tim Hortons!
"
Namcap wrote:
You need to try some Tim Hortons. So much better than Dunking Donuts. It also serves breakfast 24/7. Delicious bacon egg cheese bacon sandwich. (2 bacons intentional)

Just finished one! (on an everything bagel) ;)
I'm second cup these days. OD'd on SB. Tims has great bagels but their coffee is ass. Dunkins? Don't make me laugh.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Hey,

Does it works the other way too ? Like here it's 6.30 in the morning, i'm leaving work in half an hour, have a step at the bakery to buy croissants (yes i'm french) then back to home, shower, eating then going to sleep !

:p
"
"
solwitch wrote:
Starbucks or dunkin donuts? ^.^

Have a good day Solwitch

(and always Starbucks, man how is this a question :) )

Thanks, I went to Starbucks just because it was closer.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
Good morning everyone, heading to work. Almost 6am here in Florida, my morning consists of Starbucks coffee or Dunkin donuts, reading online morning news and usually stopping here in the forums before heading to work.

I start work at midnight. There's nothing open for breakfast at that time.

I would send you to a 24 hour diner, Denny's is the one we have here. Pancakes at 12 am.... Food makes me sleepy ^,^

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
@Everyone

Tim Hortons sounds delicious. I'm not sure but I haven't found anything Yet to beat Dunkin donuts coffee. All my co-workers agree... Even Starbucks different blends don't match up. Though their pumpkin spice for the holidays great contender. My grandfather on moms side is French... I love croissants .

This Tim Hortons place sounds delicious. Send one to us please!!
Dunkin' Donuts coffee is pretty good, I shall conceded to that :)

"

They have a bit of everything, it's pretty good.

They're always trying to expand to other countries but Dunkin Donut is obviously a big competitor.
"
Jaille wrote:
"

They have a bit of everything, it's pretty good.

They're always trying to expand to other countries but Dunkin Donut is obviously a big competitor.

Send them to NZ!! We have DD, and Starbucks, but Tim Hortons sounds yum too (and I don't have DD's)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info