Should I 6S for 5L?

Keep pushing. Items which refuse to yield a 5-link sometimes concede 6-links :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I will, just have to accumulate some more fusings first so I can at least keep a 4-link on it in case 5-link (or 6-link) doesn't happen.
"
databeaver wrote:
I will, just have to accumulate some more fusings first so I can at least keep a 4-link on it in case 5-link (or 6-link) doesn't happen.

Maintaining a 4-link is easy, a reserve of 5 for Vorici recipe and game on.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Yeah but I only have 3 left :D Vorici won't sell me more at the discounted price before I get another daily from him tomorrow (or maybe any mission will do if I find him in the wild?) and I don't want to pay the full price of 4 jewelers per fusing.
"
databeaver wrote:
Yeah but I only have 3 left :D Vorici won't sell me more at the discounted price before I get another daily from him tomorrow (or maybe any mission will do if I find him in the wild?) and I don't want to pay the full price of 4 jewelers per fusing.

Once you start playing for a 6-link, you convert all your jews and alts into fuses leaving just a bare minimum, that's how you go about it. If you only use actual fuses, you'll have a bad time. I realize you want only a 5-link but the same rules apply.
Last edited by Bars on May 4, 2016, 4:56:56 AM
6-links are way off for me, except by accident while going for 5-link. And Tabula Rasa, which I was lucky enough to stumble upon. In fact I might start using Tabula on this character - being a minion spammer makes it relatively easy to avoid taking damage myself, so the lack of stats is not a huge issue.

I'm planning to start using Elreon to convert alts into jewelers and Vorici to get fusings. It just takes a while since they only do one stack per day. I'm hoping a few more stacks are enough to get 5-link on the staff, and then I can start stockpiling for the next project. It's not like I need 1356 alterations for anything else.
Your patience is admirable.
Another 14 fusings and here we go:

No 6L, but at a total of 140 fusings spent I still saved 10 fusings compared to using Vorici.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info