DPS difference between 420 and 600 pDPS?

Hi!

I'm currently running a 420ish pDPS 2h mace and I'm reaching with 3 frenzy no flask around 90K DPS.

How much more dps is it going from that 420 pDPS mace to buying a 600 one? I don't own any high DPS weapon so I'm not that familiar with how much increase it actually gives when all the support gems and stuff have added.

If it only raises from 90K to 110K then it's probably not Worth the 15ex expence, but if it would raise say from 90 to 160K?

Anyone have any experenice with this?

Last bumped on May 2, 2016, 4:45:04 AM
well if your current weapon is pure phys as well as new one, and you dont lose any dmg modifiers then it is pretty simple. - 600/420 = 42.85% more

in case you have added phys damage from other gear then its a bit more complicated, you have to factor in both weapons attack speed

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Switching to a 600 DPS 2H Mace, assuming that other stats are the same, should give you about 128k DPS, assuming that the reason the new mace is better is because of its local phys roll.
Depending on your build and playstyle u should also consider the fact if u are 1shoting packs or need multiple attacks.
DPS numbers actually are scaled by APS. Putting the actual DPH (Damage per Hit) against each other for the current and the weapon u might wanna buy, would also prolly help for your decision.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info