Someone give me $1500-$2000!

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Congratulations, Nero. Doing anything fun?

Yes! I'll work in the nuclear sector (I'm an electrical engineer). Some work on MEMS for uranium enrichment processes. It's like some kind of scholarship to learn very specific skills. I don't know the correct word on english for what I'm doing (two year, full time project, then we'll see).

It's probably the end of my times a forum warrior/labyrinth lover/shitty left wing political "analyst".
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 30, 2016, 9:54:29 PM
ask apathys parents i heard they're very affluent
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
NeroNoah wrote:
I don't know the correct word on english for what I'm doing (two year, full time project, then we'll see).

Firstly, English isn't your first language?! From what I've read of your posts, you've had perfect English. Had me fooled.

Secondly, I suspect there's no word in English for what you're doing. The first word that popped into my head was apprenticeship, which is on-the-job training for a trade or profession with the intent to join that trade or profession. Then again, the plain old title of 'intern' might apply, which is job training with intent to gain professional or managerial experience, but only in a temporary capacity.

Thirdly, congratulations!

"
Xavderion wrote:
ask apathys parents i heard they're very affluent

who's apathy is that you or I_NO or maybe someone else

"

So you can have that if you study hard and find a cure for Crohn's. :p

Funny thing is that I started my undergrad as premed because I wanted to help the world. Then, all the voices at the "world class" university I was at insisted I should pursue a line of work I would enjoy doing and chase my dreams. So I switched to music, because I loved to compose.

Eventually, I received some, we'll call it "ivy league hospitality," by a teacher whose ego came far and ahead above her priority than student learning, and I got shrekt. Now I'm going in a third disciplinary direction altogether. But who knows? Maybe I'll return to my roots and find that cure for you.

Wait... if I cure Crohn's, then you could use your new rig, and then I'd lose my free computer! You're just trying to get free healthcare, aren't you???
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on May 1, 2016, 1:58:18 AM
"
adghar wrote:
Firstly, English isn't your first language?! From what I've read of your posts, you've had perfect English. Had me fooled.

Secondly, I suspect there's no word in English for what you're doing. The first word that popped into my head was apprenticeship, which is on-the-job training for a trade or profession with the intent to join that trade or profession. Then again, the plain old title of 'intern' might apply, which is job training with intent to gain professional or managerial experience, but only in a temporary capacity.

Thirdly, congratulations!

Thank you very much. I think apprenticeship is the right word.

Getting a perfect written english is relatively easy. Now, talking...that's another subject (spoiler: when I talk I sound like duck gibberish).

On topic: good luck with the lack of computer, n_nU. Remember to go retro if you have abstinence problems (that has helped me a lot, I can only play more exigent games with my brother's notebook).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
@NecroNoah: internship for white collar work, apprenticeship for manual work

"
johnKeys wrote:
you will have a job once you get your degree, and you will buy a monster PC that's more than 2k.
Spoiler
and then the kids will be enjoying it, because you and your wife will be working all day...

Depends on the major, among other variables.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 1, 2016, 3:34:14 AM
I join to the move.
Two months without pc :/
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on May 1, 2016, 12:32:40 PM
While we're at it, can I get some too? I have a pc, I just want to upgrade it.
:)
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:

Me first! before i fall on a bullet
my english sux.
Um... that got dark fast. Are you okay, C1111?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
C1111 wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:

Me first! before i fall on a bullet

"What brought you into the ER today Mr...C1111?"
"Oh I just fell on a bullet."
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info