I could use some advice with my templar build

I'm still trying to figure out what build I will go with this is the first character I have actually tried to level and gear. I realize I do not have enough health for merciless. I have to read up a bit more on farming bosses but I have been farming dried lake for experience which is obviously where I got the brittle emperor recently to trade for exalts. I was considering looking for a more tanky build which is why I ended up getting the bringer of rain for maybe a block based melee build or maybe just a better elemental build. I could use help with my passive tree. I was debating on getting a tabula rasa for now since 6L could take awhile. My character/passive tree should be viewable. Thanks if you have the time to give some advice!
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 2:44:35 AM
I'm guessing you're a newer player, if your want a Templar build that won't cost you an arm and a leg I recently posted plans for a build for the Two Week Event, it's an extremely cheap build, the builds basically self-found; meaning you won't need to spend much to gear it(as you only need a 4L).

I haven't played the build yet, but should find it defensive enough as well as being capable of clearing end game maps at a fair speed. [Budget]Flame Totem, High Damage for Two Week Event

Edit: Kinda misread what was being said, as didn't link items/passives in post, will check toon now :P

Edit2:
Well, so you don't really seem to have a build... So, not sure why you would buy a BoR, unless your open to ideas, then if so, I suggest doing what I suggested above. It's strong for what you sound like what you wanted, and for totems you don't really stand in harms way as much.
IGN: Lil_Crimson
Last edited by Lil_Crimson on May 1, 2016, 5:38:47 PM
"
I'm guessing you're a newer player, if your want a Templar build that won't cost you an arm and a leg I recently posted plans for a build for the Two Week Event, it's an extremely cheap build, the builds basically self-found; meaning you won't need to spend much to gear it.

I haven't played the build yet, but should find it defensive enough as well as being capable of clearing end game maps at a fair speed. [Budget]Flame Totem, High Damage for Two Week Event

Edit: Kinda misread what was being said, as didn't link items/passives in post, will check toon now :P
(Also accidently hit the quote button and not EDIT LOL)
IGN: Lil_Crimson
Last edited by Lil_Crimson on May 1, 2016, 5:32:13 PM
I was considering a few tanky builds (the reason I picked up BOR) and a passive tree respec as I knew my first charcter passive tree (my templar here) would end up a mess and was orginally thinking of using a firestorm build. The build you posted looks like it might be a big help. Flame totem may also be more practial as firestorm you have stop to cast. Wow Quad flame totem I will have to try that out.Thanks for taking the time to post!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info