Obliterate EK support gems

Hello there,
I am currently working on a Dual Obliterate EK Trickster and Im starting to wonder what I can do to get a bit more damage out of it. Character name is Nagavar.

The main link is EK-Poison-Added Chaos-Void Manipulation-Spell Echo-Faster Projectiles
In addition I use Blasphemy with vulnerability.

This is the tree i use:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQMeBx4I9A18DkgPqxB7EQ8RLxGWFe0WvxbzGYoajxvIH0EfxyL0JIsmPCaVKlMrCit4LJwspi2LL500CjdmOlg7DTvjPLY9X0T7SRNJUUmxTC1Mg0yzUlNUvVVLVcZcQF3yXyph4mJaZAlqQ2qMbAttGW1scNR0VXSBf8aD24TFieCKKI_6kNaTH5MnlS6Wi5cGl5WX9Ju1oS-i2ayYsNiycLQMtUi74746vorAVMM6xKLIFMrTz93QH9W518_aO9sa35jjhOZY53Tquutj74jv6_DV8Yr1b_ba-Tf5pPsJ_ro=

I think I might actually get rid of patient reaper for weave the arcane to solve my mana problems. I could then respec out of the dreamer nodes and might even be abled to cut clarity.

So yeah, this is it. I dont know how much damage I get out of poison but 15k tooltip isnt exactly a lot for EK. Maybe I should get rid of poison and focus on just phys and Chaos but im uncertain.
This is where you pros come in. What are your thoughts?
Last bumped on May 1, 2016, 8:36:29 AM
i'd would probably just focus on EK damage on its own, unless you're fully spec'd into chaos damage or something.

so like EK, controlled destruction, added fire, phys to lightning, elemental focus, use hatred and hoa.
The way you describe it, using obliterate wouldnt really make sense anymore, would it?

To be honest, this wand is the reason I play EK
"
Pyrollusion wrote:
The way you describe it, using obliterate wouldnt really make sense anymore, would it?

Have you considered Kinetic Blast + CoC + EK?
Actually I didnt. I will have to see if I can work enough crit into the build to make it work, but that might be an option.
"
Pyrollusion wrote:

that wand only works if you kill one or two things, and let the explosion kill the rest. if you want to use EK for it thats your decision. still, and again, unless you're fully spec'd into chaos damage you might as well buff the damage of EK to get those pops off. the support gems do not support the obliteration explosions, so you merely need to support the damaging skill to get those explosions chaining.

that being said, if you really want a successful build with that wand, check this thread out
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1639777/page/1
That looks promising, thanks.
Guess Im gonna need a lot of respec points...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info