When will any zone beyond Mines 2 become relevant?

Unless you are a summoner (stygians from harvest) what's the point of the rest of merciless act 4. (granted summoners can use phantasmagoria map). I mean sometimes I think the quest point should be taken away from indomitable spirit quest and given to Malachai pft. However Ik MANY ppl would hate that.

Dried lake is superior exp to Harvest. In normal and cruel you have to do it to progress but on merciless it's just non existent. At least before Dominus was worth farming even if you could map after defeating piety.

The Hoarder card doesn't exactly drop :s.

Everything after mines 2 is like a massive waste of resources.

I say buff it for those of us who don't enjoy mapping but simply tolerate it as follows :

EDIT:-(previous iteration was too op)
- Veins unchanged
- Dreams +1 level
- Belly/Harvest +2 levels
- map tier restriction removed (can get up to Tier 7 maps from Malachai)

Every challenge league I get 1 guy to 90+ then maybe 2 after that mid 80's following which mapping just isn't fun anymore. "Alternatives to endgame mapping" when act 4 was released..make it happen please.
Last edited by JusJev on Apr 30, 2016, 1:01:23 PM
Last bumped on May 1, 2016, 4:30:29 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Unless you are a summoner (stygians from harvest) what's the point of the rest of merciless act 4.

to prove that you can.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
Unless you are a summoner (stygians from harvest) what's the point of the rest of merciless act 4.

to prove that you can.

Unfortunately that's all it feels like :'(.
needa beat that on hc for that one achievement XD
Yeah, that "alternative to mapping" that Act4 was supposed to be never happened. Not sure what GGG understands as "end-game" though.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
I'm all for the changes +1

Area Level 75 The Harvest would be a very desirable alternative to mapping - up to the mid 90s... then the exp returns would be too low so players would have to seek out 76,77,78+ maps if they wanted to go for the magical 100.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
"
JusJev wrote:
I say buff it for those of us who don't enjoy mapping but simply tolerate it as follows :

-Every zone after crystal veins has only magic and rare mobs(no normal mobs)
-No map drop higher than 68 ofc.
-+2 to level every zone beyond crystal veins. +5 to Harvest.
-Increased harvest mob density
-Chance to spawn invaders (5% just like exiles, think I love invasion way too much :( )
Way too much.

I'd do:
- Veins unchanged
- Dreams +1 level

and none of that other shit
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 29, 2016, 6:51:11 PM
Dominus used to be farmed, Malachai not so much.

Anyway, the thing about having a big level difference between Merciless and maps is that you cannot easily do Merciless an alternative without serious bribing to the playerbase, and even then the difficulty would be...funny to say the least. Hamster wheely.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
JusJev wrote:

-Chance to spawn invaders (5% just like exiles, think I love invasion way too much :( )
Way too much.

I'd do:
- Veins unchanged
- Dreams +1 level

This is a nice suggestion :)
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
JusJev wrote:

Way too much.

I'd do:
- Veins unchanged
- Dreams +1 level

Ok I can see that being workable. I'll edit it. I still think Harvest needs like 2x density to be viable, it's so bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info