Vote for in-game NPC that sellout your items

Hello Exiles,

i would like to start a voting about an ingame NPC that offers your items to other Exiles.

Example:

1. I'am for/against it, because ...

2. One pro is ...

3. One con is ...

Just three sentences pls.
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2016, 12:34:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This is not democracy , not going to happen .
R.I.P 4.B.
i am for it because it's only convenient for buyers and sellers
maybe so GGG can make money off of it you have to pay to buy vendor tabs
1. give npc item and add msg to it
2. npc will send msg to other players with item
3. you can use html code in msg to make your msg looks better
6. limit characters for msg is 1000.
4. you can decide if you want to send your item and msg to certain player, all online players or all players
5. if player get msg he will get pop up window with your msg .
6. npc give item for free

I think this trade system would be good:
- it help new player with getting items
- it help with getting rid of items you don't need
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 30, 2016, 5:32:31 AM
GGG (and many other companies) do not respond to voting systems/polls because they know the people who would reply on such polls in the forums are not representative of the whole player population. Not only is it meaningless to put up a poll, it might actually be harmful to the game if the developers took it seriously because what is good for the majority of the players who answered the poll could be an extremely bad design choice for the majority of the actual player base. The popular vote is not necessarily going to be the best for the game because players have quite the lack of information.

All that being said, a system to give an NPC your item who then gives or sells it to another player is effectively just an auction house.

I am against it because GGG has said they will never give an automated trade system such as an auction house, and I agree with that. Players absolutely -must- interact with each other directly when trading because it promotes player cooperation and it prevents automating the way we obtain items. If players can automate obtaining items then the end result is the game becomes trivial to play and significant numbers of players burn out and leave the game. It is not in the game's best interest to have players leave.
I am against it because it would reduce player choice in trading. Currently, buyers can lowball and sellers can renege, both of which add strategic diversity to trade. You cannot barter with a machine, so offline sales would reduce the amount of PvP difficulty in trade.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Cadiro becomes a master.
His 'workbench' is a vendor for your hideout.
Vendor has an amount tabs depending on master level.
Players can directly purchase items for buyout price.
Possible to set hideout 'public' to allow people to visit without explicit invitation.
Only possible to visit a player's hideout when that player is online.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info