Dear GGG, I have a small request in the name of a wider public

Ability to turn off effects would allow me to better test the functions (as a lower-end machine user) of the rest of the game. I think the particles have already been tested enough and have been proven to immensely slow down lower-end machines. This makes the testing of the game for those on lower-end machines much more difficult because in every area outside of caves it is lagging, making it harder to focus on the other issues at hand.
I agree to this. In the ship graveyard area I was averaging at about 10fps, it was horrible. Other areas weren't so bad but 20fps average isn't so great either.

Any option that could help it run better would be appreciated.
My name is Kro and I'm an eternal casual.
i agree with this! and best answer ive gotten was that by act 3 release we will see this. im not very keen on that for i want to play this game non stop!!!
I made a change to the 3d art in the shipgraveyard that seems to improve draw calls by 20%, and should be reflected in improved fps
Level Designer/Dungeoneer

Always post a screenshot with /debug command entered into the chat window.

First stop for Common Technical Problems
Only place i've ever had issues with FPS is the trees in Dark Wood (can't remember exact name, spider area)

Fps drops to about 40-45.
That's not surprising from a diamond supporter's rig however I agree with this idea completely as it would mean tremendous boost for quite a lot of people and would help improving the game performance on laptops as well.
"
saki04 wrote:
That's not surprising from a diamond supporter's rig however I agree with this idea completely as it would mean tremendous boost for quite a lot of people and would help improving the game performance on laptops as well.

Actually my rig is a laptop, but if the Fps is dropping in area's for my system I imagine it is dropping for other players as well.
/sign
"
Neokolzia wrote:
"
saki04 wrote:

Actually my rig is a laptop, but if the Fps is dropping in area's for my system I imagine it is dropping for other players as well.

Didn't meant offense there. Just noted that 40-45 is still pretty fluid - my laptop sadly dropped to 10-15 on a few areas after turning everything to minimalist I managed to get stable 30 FPS out of him but I'd prefer if I could achieve the same without drastic quaility drop in most visual elements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info