1200+ Voll Deaths

0 Cards
I call the Divination Project a resounding success!

Crapshoot.
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2016, 1:09:55 PM
KRAKSHOOT
ARE U OKAY
BUSSWOLF
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
KRAKSHOOT
ARE U OKAY
BUSSWOLF

I got hit by a bus full of wolves on crack... yes.. im great ^^
You're supposed to kill Voll, not die to him.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Divination cards I feel really don't add at all to the game
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760

Self found all of those. Haven't had one drop in about 2 1/2 months now. I won't likely find the rest of them anytime soon since I only log on for daily quests and jump off to play Grim Dawn. One day I'll complete the card set though, it just won't be soon.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Initially when the card was implemented I farmed voll for 2.5 months... literally doing nothing but dailies and voll. The other day in Perandus I logged, went to Highgate to buy some jews and accidentally entered dried lake, as I was watching a documentary or summin on my second screen. Figured, meh, I'm in the instance already, will go straight to voll and give him a clip around the ears (totally over level of course, but it's nice to sometines just go bitch slap someone like voll... gives you a sense of how you've progressed I suppose... ). 1 kill, dropped a card. Screw farming that shit me thinks >.>
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
You guys show some serious dedication. I die of boredom if I farm Dried Lake for more than an hour.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Idk how may runs of dried lake i done but its loooot.
I started farming Lake from 70 or something and until 85 for sure, he never doped a card.
Also done loot of farming after from 86-87 and loot on 89 and still not a single card.

Usualy i finde one card on each league, so far finded 2 total, this league i farmed mor then ever and not a single card drop.

I dont realy farm the card, i do it for curency and Cadirio but that is just halarious if you think of it.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Apr 28, 2016, 10:09:47 PM
"
PyknoR wrote:
...went to Highgate to buy some jews

I really do not know what to say to that. I didn't even know they sold them in Highgate. I guess it's true what they say, Wraeclast is a dark and unforgiving place, with slavery and all...
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info