"A meeting with a Misogynist."

I'm ready and pumped... Interview here I come.

"Do you have any children?" Mike my interviewer asked. I grabbed my purse snugged it between my right thigh and the arm rest of the chair and responded.

"I don't however why is that important?" There was a slight pause, I could see a vein from the side of his right eye start to pulsate. I kept eye contact, felt confident in myself and my question... Maybe too confident?

He persed his lips and turned a page of my resume over... "It's a legitimate question our previous employee was a female and carried baggage. It put a strain on her work schedule..."

As he continued to talk about his previous female employee my desperation and need for this job had made me biased to his rude rhetoric. Nodding trying hard to hide my emotions I grabbed my purse and placed it on the other side, this time snugged between my left thigh and the arm rest. The leather had become warm... Perhaps I'm starting to get nervous.

"Why do woman have a need for such big bags... I'm kidding. I see here you worked for only a year here and a year there... Stability issues?"

As I explained to Mike that temporary jobs were all I could find in my small city; I notice a change in his deamenor. Did my shield of confidence start to weaken? As I waited for his next question I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my abdomen. "It's impossible, not now..." I thought to myself. I'm always prepared, it's not that time. Now my concentration was somewhere else-

"Are you okay?" Mike stood up tapped me on the shoulder and headed towards the door behind me. "I'll be right back I need to check on something would you like a cup of water?"

I stood up and faced him trying to hide the immense pain in my lower abdomen. "Sure..."

He left and I sat down... To my inner thoughts, "Ugh this pain."

Thinking of how to remedy myself the best idea I had in mind was to distract myself from the pain. A I began to look around the room admiring the wood furnishings, the pictures of mikes family... Interestingly enough only his kids were in the pictures. I suppose the two young girls in school uniform are his. I grabbed the nearest picture frame and as I did I heard the door and his voice.

"Those are my babies... From my previous wife." He sighed a little, tapped 'me again on the shoulder and sat.

With a smile, "precious" and as I did he handed me a small plastic cup of water. In his other hand a bottle of pelligrino. I didn't drink from the cup instead purposely spilled the drink on my clothes. "I'm so clumsy... May I excuse myself?"

"You're kidding me right... your advances?." Mike stood up before I could and walked behind me locking the door.

I was perplexed, couldn't understand... Dumbfounded. "I'm sorry mike what are you talking about?"

Mike began to loosen his belt buckle, "Oh come on, look I'll be straight with you... You come here to this interview with that pencil skirt, the continuos eye contact and now you conveniently spill your drink? I know I'm a good looking guy but this is a place of business. Look you're an attractive woman I get it but if you want to do this lets just get it out of the way"

At this point Mike walked behind me and decided to rest his hands on my shoulders... "C'mon we're both attractive."

I played along, "I know but you've probably did this with your previous employee."

"Yeah but she was sloppy seconds... You woman are too complicated... I had to fire her she didn't want to give it up" Mike secure of himself walked back to his chair, his posture was more refined... His shoulders swayed, confident in his agenda. "Why don't you come over here and sit on my lap-

The door behind me flings open, the CEO and CFO and members of lost prevention entered the room. Mike stood up trying to hide his perversion buckling his belt. "What's the meaning of this?!"

"Mike pack your things and get the hell out, you're fired! Kate, your interviewer is a private detective that's all you need to know."

My job was done, but that pain in my abdomen was real. "Men," it's even in that word... What a pain.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Apr 28, 2016, 12:17:13 PM
Last bumped on May 15, 2016, 11:44:07 PM
Me: I'm a Straight White Male

SJW: I'm offended, stop oppressing me!

Could you re-phrase the question?
"
evinta wrote:
Could you re-phrase the question?

Solwitch threads are to be experienced, not questioned.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
solwitch wrote:
I didn't drink from the cup instead purposely spilled the drink on my clothes. "I'm so clumsy... May I excuse myself?"
I don't believe this is an exclusively female type of behavior, but holy shit does it ever piss me off.

And what happens after is like some kind of demented fantasy; the story goes from (unfortunately) realistic to schizophrenic nightmare on the turn of a dime.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
I didn't drink from the cup instead purposely spilled the drink on my clothes. "I'm so clumsy... May I excuse myself?"
I don't believe this is an exclusively female type of behavior, but holy shit does it ever piss me off.

And what happens after is like some kind of demented fantasy; the story goes from (unfortunately) realistic to schizophrenic nightmare on the turn of a dime.

Well... I only have so l much time. LOL. Actually a woman especially if she has kids will do anything in her power to make sure her children are fed. You don't mess with a lioness. I find it rather amusing when a guy thinks he is in charge, far from it. Women this is scientifically proven can multitask.

Ever seen a woman drive, get ready for work in her car while talking to her boss without touching the steering wheel? Let a guy try he'll fucking crash. Unless he's gay in which this has also been proven... A gay male has extremely amazing analytical and somewhat multitasking skills. In other words many of the hemispheres utilized by a female are also found active in a homosexual male.

I read science daily...

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 7, 2016, 7:14:25 AM
i'm a male and i multitask all the time...

i must be gay right?

/me facepalm
"
solwitch wrote:
Actually a woman especially if she has kids will do anything in her power to make sure her children are fed. You don't mess with a lioness. I find it rather amusing when a guy thinks he is in charge, far from it. Women this is scientifically proven can multitask.

Ever seen a woman drive, get ready for work in her car while talking to her boss without touching the steering wheel? Let a guy try he'll fucking crash. Unless he's gay in which this has also been proven... A gay male has extremely amazing analytical and somewhat multitasking skills. In other words many of the hemispheres utilized by a female are also found active in a homosexual male.

I read science daily...
So if I understand you correctly, being sexually attracted to my penis (regardless of gender) literally makes you smarter. Sounds okay to me.

Also: if [Removed by self] [Removed by Support], would that [removed by self]?

I'm kidding, of course. You're bigoted as fuck.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 7, 2016, 2:34:36 PM
Hey I don't write the articles... In addition here http://m.nydailynews.com/life-style/girl-women-better-multitasking-men-study-article-1.467280

That's one article, out of hundreds... seriously men out there don't feel so butt hurt when a woman tells you, "you left the keys on the bed."

Last edited by solwitch on May 7, 2016, 3:12:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info