question regarding Minions and AoE

Hey fellas,

quick question regarding minions. Doing my first attempt at some casual zombie/srs selffound action, and was wondering one thing: if Zombies, SRS or w/e is linked to melee splash, and I go for some skilltree AOE (blast radius etc.) , will it increase the minion splash damage aoe?

thanks in advance:-)
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 2:40:34 PM
I'm not absolutely sure but I would assume so.

On the other hand be aware, aiming for that would probably spread your passives too thin. There is a reason summoners are usually all minion and aura oriented because it is easier to provide your minions and yourself with those defenses. As a summoner you still need room to to add life or es for your own survival.

To be fair I haven't played on my summoner since ascendency so I don't know how the necromancer points help survivability. If you apply offerings to yourself. But melee splash on srs or zombies without aoe nodes has always been plenty in my experience.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
One has to assume that you are not your minions, and as such I would assume that AOE nodes have no effect on them.
I am not sure about minions using your weapons, but I don't think there is an option to actually give mirror arrow any AOE.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
thanks. I think you might be right about it being overkill. Points probably better spent better elsewhere either way. Plenty of good stuff to choose from.
It won't, those passives affect you, it would say 'minions have % increased skill radius'.

The only way to give minions more radius is to use Maligaro's Lens with Necro Aegis or link increased AoE gem.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
One has to assume that you are not your minions, and as such I would assume that AOE nodes have no effect on them.
I am not sure about minions using your weapons, but I don't think there is an option to actually give mirror arrow any AOE.

See I don't know enough mechanics to know your aoe nodes don't apply to melee splash on principle of socketing it. Never had to worry about it like I had said, it is likely overkill if it did work.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info