I GIVE EXALTED FOR FREE, I QUIT

Sorry about the title, but i needed to attract your attention. I really like play Path of Exile, it's a very enjoyable game, could be even better if people could play it in party EASLY, without having a huge FPS problem. I can play POE alone or with another member without having any issue, but seriusly, I WISH to play with my guild or any other players, having a party of 4-6 people, it's like impossible in hardcore for example or higher level softcore aswell, you can barerly play as four having super annoying builds that don't spam nothing, i mean, i would like to play using an enjoyable build in party (i don't even mean DISCHARGE, because it's like killing our GPU). You could answer in a way like i should buy a new power computer to play this game, but come on, i can play DOOM, are we serious? i can play new generation games without having problems, wtf is that? path of exile has too many pixels, graphic spells are like insane, ton of images or textures, i mean, i don't think i'm the only one having these problems, it's just really sad, GGG should improve the game quality solving fps problems, poeple prefer play better without spending 1000 euro for a new computer, we don't want new acts, new boss ecc ecc.. if we can't enoy the game like that.

I really would like to have an answer by the staff or any member that could give me any link about any conversation that could explain anything, i don't even know hoenstly, i'm just kind of depressed lol

Sorry about my english, tried to expose myself a bit, have a good day
Last bumped on May 1, 2016, 12:17:53 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Congratulations on being off-topic in your own opening post.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Cniva wrote:
Sorry about the title, but i needed to attract your attention. I really like play Path of Exile, it's a very enjoyable game, could be even better if people could play it in party EASLY, without having a huge FPS problem. I can play POE alone or with another member without having any issue, but seriusly, I WISH to play with my guild or any other players, having a party of 4-6 people, it's like impossible in hardcore for example or higher level softcore aswell, you can barerly play as four having super annoying builds that don't spam nothing, i mean, i would like to play using an enjoyable build in party (i don't even mean DISCHARGE, because it's like killing our GPU). You could answer in a way like i should buy a new power computer to play this game, but come on, i can play DOOM, are we serious? i can play new generation games without having problems, wtf is that? path of exile has too many pixels, graphic spells are like insane, ton of images or textures, i mean, i don't think i'm the only one having these problems, it's just really sad, GGG should improve the game quality solving fps problems, poeple prefer play better without spending 1000 euro for a new computer, we don't want new acts, new boss ecc ecc.. if we can't enoy the game like that.

I really would like to have an answer by the staff or any member that could give me any link about any conversation that could explain anything, i don't even know hoenstly, i'm just kind of depressed lol

Sorry about my english, tried to expose myself a bit, have a good day

1k euros is the least you should have spent by now on a gaming rig , if you haven't then you can't really complain . It's 2016 not 2009 .

R.I.P 4.B.
any other helping comment would be appreciated, thanks
Go into you POE files and look for production_config.ini and pull up that text document..
If you are running Windows 7 (possibly 8 as well) then you should look for Texture Quality and change that number to 5 and this will force lower the graphics.. Keep in mind this will make the game look more like Runescape but if you do this it will help with the game running a little better. Now if you are running Windows 10 i just checked and for some reason i cant seem to find this to change this setting so it may be different or something with windows 10 ill have to look around and find out more about this. When i done this on my old labtop i was running windows 7 and could change this stuff.

Also check to see if you are running in lockstep mode and if so change that to predictive. Lockstep eliminates desync BUT it will also create lag so if you go back to predictive it will help ALOT with latency. The only drawback to this is you will have to be careful to watch for desync again BUT when they done the lockstep update they also improved Predictive mode to where the game doesn't seem to Desync near as bad as it used to so its worth trying that as well.

Honestly the best thing that helped me was getting a new PC.. I also run the game on an SSD hardrive which makes such a world of difference in the load times and such. And computers now days that will run ths game well are not all the expensive. You dont need a super uber gaming rig to run this game well. Hell my PC is almost overkill and i only paid $1K for it and the monitor. The main thing is running a good Video card which im running GTX760 3 gig and it does just fine. 16gigs of ram and 3.9 dual quad core processor. (i7) ASUS is the computer i bought and it come with everything listed ready to go.
I also hear that if you buy everything you want for a custom PC from places like newegg.com and such you can build something even better for less than i paid as well.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Demonoz wrote:
Go into you POE files and look for production_config.ini and pull up that text document..
If you are running Windows 7 (possibly 8 as well) then you should look for Texture Quality and change that number to 5 and this will force lower the graphics.. Keep in mind this will make the game look more like Runescape but if you do this it will help with the game running a little better. Now if you are running Windows 10 i just checked and for some reason i cant seem to find this to change this setting so it may be different or something with windows 10 ill have to look around and find out more about this. When i done this on my old labtop i was running windows 7 and could change this stuff.

Also check to see if you are running in lockstep mode and if so change that to predictive. Lockstep eliminates desync BUT it will also create lag so if you go back to predictive it will help ALOT with latency. The only drawback to this is you will have to be careful to watch for desync again BUT when they done the lockstep update they also improved Predictive mode to where the game doesn't seem to Desync near as bad as it used to so its worth trying that as well.

Honestly the best thing that helped me was getting a new PC.. I also run the game on an SSD hardrive which makes such a world of difference in the load times and such. And computers now days that will run ths game well are not all the expensive. You dont need a super uber gaming rig to run this game well. Hell my PC is almost overkill and i only paid $1K for it and the monitor. The main thing is running a good Video card which im running GTX760 3 gig and it does just fine. 16gigs of ram and 3.9 dual quad core processor. (i7) ASUS is the computer i bought and it come with everything listed ready to go.
I also hear that if you buy everything you want for a custom PC from places like newegg.com and such you can build something even better for less than i paid as well.

Thanks for the answer dude, i guess i just need to buy a new pc, lower graphic helped a bit anyway
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Cniva wrote:
Sorry about the title

No you're not.

Sorry, not free ex for you :*
"
tryhardgg wrote:

1k euros is the least you should have spent by now on a gaming rig , if you haven't then you can't really complain . It's 2016 not 2009 .

The guy is right, its pretty common to spend 1K euros in 2016 to be allowed to play a game correctly. But why not mention it in the game's requirements then ?
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
MisterER wrote:
"
tryhardgg wrote:

The guy is right, its pretty common to spend 1K euros in 2016 to be allowed to play a game correctly. But why not mention it in the game's requirements then ?

+1
Change this thread's title already. It is editable.

I actually haven't been playing PoE recently. The reason is my kids killed my old computer (and it WAS old, but very SotA about 5 years ago), so I looked up PoE's system requirements and got pretty much exactly that, for about $120 US including monitor. Yeah I'm cheap.

Game is completely unplayable at the listed system requirements. Hell, YouTube is having severe performance issues at those specs. I pretty much bought a piece of shit, and I'm too broke to fix it.

Which is mostly my own fault, really.

But still, the system requirements are in DESPERATE need of a realistic revision. It's been years.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info