Perandus Locker

I have found 1000's of Perandus Chests but cannot find a locker. I have read online but there is not really much about it except people mistaking another box for it.

Has anyone found one and where?
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2016, 11:49:05 AM
how does one not find a locker within thousands of perandus chests??????????????

seriously though, i've found like dozens of them. they aren't that rare. either this is a ruse or your rng is a meme
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
There's no particular trick to finding them. They don't have a high zone level requirement (if any), and they aren't that rare. Go farm Solaris 1, you should find one within a few hours.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I found only 2... and i have 3 characters ==> lvl 85, 93, 93.
"
Krappakreepo wrote:
how does one not find a locker within thousands of perandus chests??????????????

seriously though, i've found like dozens of them. they aren't that rare. either this is a ruse or your rng is a meme

I am Level 89 I have opened every Cache Ive found it is the only thing I need for achievement. Ive been farming the Island and Solaris for days not one locker.
I finally found one this past weekend. Pretty sure it was in a t9 map. No idea if that matters.
I made chest challenge in the first week of the league (Dried Lake), but I sill don't have "Find a unique for zana"
I made 1000's zana missions and this one is evading me. Damn RNG
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
post in trade 820 that you will buy one. There is chance that other player will find it and will invite you to party for couple of chaos orbs.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I found one in merciless ledge after spending way too much time looking in maps and acts 3 and 4; so RNG is just screwing you at the moment.
Last edited by FarmerTed on Apr 26, 2016, 5:28:12 PM
Got simmilar problem. After having opened thousands of perandus chests, farming solaris 1 area for about 4 hours, farming kaom path for 2 hours, farming maps... still not a single locker. RNG can really ruin challenges hunting :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info