This is a message to the people doing lab runs

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Also, a great difference between POE and Diablo 2 is that Diablo 2, it was a real boss fight, it wasnt just about kiting all the attack because you are most likely to get one shot like in POE.

If you don't want to get one shot they make a defensive character. It's not hard to make a char who can face tank him.
"
Qiox wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Also, a great difference between POE and Diablo 2 is that Diablo 2, it was a real boss fight, it wasnt just about kiting all the attack because you are most likely to get one shot like in POE.

If you don't want to get one shot they make a defensive character. It's not hard to make a char who can face tank him.
there is no such thing as Tankiness in this game...

i realized that when i got 1 shot by Atziri's Flameblast on my 91% fire resist 11k hp RF build
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I dont get why posts like this keeps popping up... GGG could put in Paragon level and there will be people that will whiteknight it. GGG could put in tetris and people would whiteknight it... heck GGG could allow legal botting and RMT and there will be people whiteknighting...

Welcome to PoE.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
symban wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Kiting? Traps? That's not what ARPGs are about. I'd rather have boss runs and endless ledge.

No, it's not. It's the absolute truth. ARPGs like Diablo are about overgearing and overleveling the content to trivialize it. I love to oneshot stuff. Traps make you waste time and don't reward you at all. Kiting is a waste of time too. I don't want to play Frogger, Mario, Tomb Raider or Ninja Gaiden. I love to feel godly and smash stuff! Like a man!
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 25, 2016, 11:25:32 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
While you're at it, please stop posting anything positive because it's giving GGG the wrong impression.

Sorry, was that too silly?
Never as silly as the dude that wasted thousands of $$ to make this
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 25, 2016, 11:35:10 PM
I like the lab. Traps are cool. Mixin it up.

I wish they added more things like that. More puzzles and traps in the main game. Would be awesome if they added fishing so you could finally use those damn rods!
No, I won't stop doing lab because it's pretty damn cool all things considered. Don't like it? Get bent and get lost.
IGN: Ironmallet
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
While you're at it, please stop posting anything positive because it's giving GGG the wrong impression.

hahahahahahahaha you jelly
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Wow, Sexcal. That was piss weak, even for you. Your little stint on reddit clearly did wonders.

Later.
Dude, come on, i still love you. I just consider it not a great investment. Like my friend that paid breast implants to his stupid GF, i told him its a stupid investment but if friendship falls when honesty is spoken, its not true friendship.

I dont like your sword because i wished it has the power to carry its legend even further but that just my opinion...

i still love the skin and you
Lab runs are ok, something different then maps and maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info