0.9.5g "Zoomed the view out"

"
billallred16 wrote:
I just got in the beta last night and was wondering how do you zoom out. Sorry for the noob question.

You don't the fixed camera zoomed out a bit this patch, it is not really noticeable to must people.
Really like the new sight.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Hey all,

A bit new, just got in the beta a few days ago, but I've been looking at the game for a long time now.

I would give a big thumbs up for the improvements I've seen . Even larger kudos for the zoom out... honestly, the game needed it. Please note this isn't a whine or qq, but if you could make the zoom just a touch more zoomed out, it would be great.

Other than that, great game, specially for where it is at this point in its development.

Rompster
"
DemonicGoblin wrote:
"
billallred16 wrote:
I just got in the beta last night and was wondering how do you zoom out. Sorry for the noob question.

You don't the fixed camera zoomed out a bit this patch, it is not really noticeable to must people.

ok cool thanks
People always want more zoom out.
"It feels like holding my breath under water constantly." Me about the limited "life expectancy" of the inventory space on Path of Exile and frequent needs to go to town to unload.
"
Interesting wrote:

then why not give it to them?
Proud member of Clan DA
"
stubbie wrote:
"
Interesting wrote:

Because then the game would be terrible. It's like how people are always asking for orb drops to be increased. Sure it might be more fun for them on a personal level but it would completely ruin the overall game. The community doesn't know what's in its own best interest just as often as it does.
Forum Sheriff
"
stubbie wrote:
"
Interesting wrote:

Because it provides a combat advantage and is limited to people with good computers. The game has to be balanced around a given zoom out level or it'll be way too hard for people with bad computers who can't zoom out.
Much better.
A bit more zoom out would be even better.
Last edited by mestido on Mar 28, 2012, 7:27:43 PM
I'm glad this thread was necro'd.

Fuck zooming out. I enjoyed the old zoom and have no idea why it was ever changed in the first place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info