0.9.5g Patch Notes

Woohoo! My suggestions got in a patch notes!

Now if I could not have killed my Rain of Arrow ranger on a physical reflect mob..
"
KrapnoV wrote:
I agree with most previous statements to the effect that the nerf on Avatar of Fire is way too drastic as it completely negate it's usefulness in Maelstrom (a 50% cold resist penalty would have made much more sense).

That being said I'm more pissed at the fact that I'll
have to pay up to 11 orbs of regret to remove that last branch leading to AoF when we should have received a free respec for such a change to the passive tree.

Oh, hahaha, good one.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
gonna try the old witch out now :D
Steam:Gonejah
4 dc´s in 1 min :(
and

unable to connect to patching server
Last edited by MorpheusCHEN on Jan 11, 2012, 2:08:59 PM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
masteralbert wrote:
BUT, with pvp this change is bullshit. How can u pvp a cold witch with this? I'd really like to hear something about that. And don't tell me 'use dispells frozen flasks' because when u get nonstop cold missiles on u, u will still get frozen right after u use the potion.
I take it you're an expert in PvP? Considering this game has no PvP outside of bandits.. and even then it's just added for a bit of amusement not much else. I really don't see how anyone can make judgements on gameplay that doesn't exist. For all we know PvP skills will balanced completely seperate from PvE like they did in Guild Wars. Any theorycrafting and specualtion on PvP is absolutely moot at this point.

OMG these changes totally break PvP! O wait.. there is no PvP! Who cares.

Not understanding the "PVP uproar" either. Who cares is about all I thought, too. AoF needed balance because it is extremely powerful.
We tested quite a few characters in Chaos with the AoF change and found that they had to be a little more careful, but were still among the strongest characters on the server. The solution isn't final though, so your feedback is all being taken into account.

There will be a passive reset within the next few patches.

"
Malice wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
  • Zoomed the view out. Later we'll probably add controls for this.

Any news on proper scaling based on aspect ratio?

That's still on the cards for "soon" :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
We tested quite a few characters in Chaos with the AoF change and found that they had to be a little more careful, but were still among the strongest characters on the server. The solution isn't final though, so your feedback is all being taken into account.

There will be a passive reset within the next few patches.

"
Malice wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
  • Zoomed the view out. Later we'll probably add controls for this.

Any news on proper scaling based on aspect ratio?

That's still on the cards for "soon" :)

WOOT for zoom control :D
Chris please any eta on minion UI
ty ty ty ^^
Current exiles under command :

Snoop Lv 73 cold witch Normal
Razagaal Lv 63 Fire summoner witch legacy
Daggoth Lv 50 AoF summoner Templar legacy
I'm going to refrain from doing something absurd like the dancing Macarena banana over the possibility of zoom control, but yeah, I'm feeling it on the inside.

Oo, and a clock in the interface so I can keep track of just how many things I'm not doing because I am absolutely addicted to the game would be awesome, too.
Last edited by aerows on Jan 11, 2012, 2:32:29 PM
I personally have no AoF-char, but i wonder if flask with "dispells frozen/chilled" do any good...? oO
.. and wasn't there a passive skill with 20% chance to avoid freeze? Does this work together with AoF? Oo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info