Heirophant- Spork Totem'r/Minions-Fire golem (CI)

Hey everyone, i was hoping there might be some good tips i could get from the community to improve my char. Trying to keep or increase IIQ as the only secondary to ES/AR and DPS (CI). I spec'd a little into power and endurance charges for phys reduct and crit multipliers choosing the conviction of power and ritual of awakening for Heirophant. (Used to use chaos golem and may go back to him from fire should i move away from minion crowd control)

I face roll just about every map in the game with a couple boss exceptions such as the palace boss or Aztiri. Bleeding/Melee chain seem to put me at the greatest risk tho, everything else is a cakewalk or annoying at worst.

One of the areas i am thinking an improvement can be made would be either to remove non golem minions all together and place additional points into curses/damage. With blaphemy i could double down on the proj weakness and include temp chains for crowd control but dont want to scrap certain gear or blow through a bunch of gear changes and point resets (have HH should it make sense but when used so far it made clearspeed unreliable and at times dangerous when buffs wore off)

Profile link to char BMWing: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/D3izhistory/characters

Passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAQMeBFEFQgmqDkgRLREvEVARlhXXFecWQBhdGyUc3B2DHxgfQSL0KU8qCyoTKpgrCiycLL8wWzLRNbk6FkGWQ2NDyEVHRXxI50uuTLNPBFH7UilV4FZjV5RYWlhtWOVaK13yXl1kM2SdZlRmnmhaaPJr22wLbRlwUnFNc7N8g30Yf8aFMoV7hX2GgoauidOLjIw2jHaPGo9Gj_qTJ5WHl5eaz5uhnjyhL6PypwinK6eUrJet8a6ztQS3Mb6KwGbAmsHFzRbQH9D10f3VptkL2VvZ_Nrd34rkIukC6-7r9ewY7DjtPO_r8GvyHfnd-oA=

If making a recommendation don't worry about gear requirements on my side as i have backups and alt gear sets for just about anything.

EDIT: Linking gear below to save some time

Thanks to anyone who can help me tweak this char
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last edited by D3izhistory on Apr 22, 2016, 6:49:01 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2016, 10:42:54 PM
Bump
anyone?
Bump- boots still need a better enchant i know-- thinking of CWDT for temp chains- could alternate between proj weakness and that with blasphemy

- re did a couple skill points to allow for additional curses instead of minion hp buff and xtra zombies etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info