OK
My build is Templar with Freezing Pulse is my main skill
i think my build is
-Tank
-Cri
-Cast Speed
here is my build
Spoiler
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAUBJ1ZKnqEXVCKBjjxVrkSrj6bZ_MCaCaodFBEPOVJYBxhqKPqP-lXGOljli_nbfscsnOvuUXSO6aaZBUKus0GWYeJVSyaV0PWPRliuXqUTcdfP-TfviEmx2CQabJ2umK1-WQSzogDkIow296aOZLb62t0tH5Ugaxdd8hbzL50mPInTcFIqC5uhhTII9MBUvOokqjbpFm_jatWBhW0k2PfXpwjbXlAwIG7v69AfwfOio1eU7TzVpuv18h1knfndakOLjBa_4XOCm5o7c7MV5_BrTLNMLZUuSVHw1QcerJi4kxzcjxqTJw5If8YRlsBm98Gt8Rhd0nwMUpJuqLkClrxW

I think my end game will be
-plague of hand
-aziri body (can't remember it name)
-rat nest
-void bringer
-rainbow strip

i have a few question
-with my inquisitor Inevitable Judgement it said "when cri ignore ele resis" does it mean i don't have to spend my socket with Frostbite or Ele Weak curse or when i cri and the enemy has been cursed by ele weak and frostbite will it increase the damage??
-Is the build OK?? will i survive the high tier maps??
-if i don't have to use curse then which aura i should use? I think Clarity and Discipline
Is it good??
-if i have to use curse which i should use
EX. blamaspy+warlord mark+Increase Area Effect or Herald of Ice/Thunder+CoH+Frostbite+Ele weakness
-which skill i should use to generate Power Change
I use EE because i will run Orbs of storm+power change when cri+Innervate(Onslaught when kill shocked)+Increase Area Effect

This is my end game gem set up
Weapon - FP+GMP+Faster projectile+Faster casting+Increased Critical Strikes+(Controlled Destruction,Hypothermia,Elemental
Focus,)
Hand - Orbs of storm+power change when cri+Innervate+Increase Area Effect
Boots - Herald of Ice/Thunder+CoH+Frostbite+Ele weakness
Head - stone golem+Rejuvenation Totem+Minion Life+Clarity(or Arctic Armour)
Body - don't know pls help

Thank for the answer
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2016, 9:00:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info