[Perandus HC Chest] Locked Chest ?!?

The Perandus Chest remains locked because the spammed beats was cleared to far away from the chest i guess in perandus hc league i have seen this and wanted to report in the case if there is a potential adjust of that.
Down you can see My Screen Capture with the BUG number refference.

Perandus Chest BUG Ref - ScreenShot
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Apr 13, 2016, 6:07:42 PM
Last bumped on May 24, 2016, 4:57:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i too have had this problem at least i assume its the same cause i killed them all but no joy on the chest opening. sorry no screen shot cause im a dummy and dont have a clue as how to add one to the post sorry.
Have the same issue with Perandus Chest. Bug #2 097 461 211.

First, Perandus Chest was spawning last 4 "Indebted Incinerate" infinitely. When I went out, return and kill last 4 mobs far from chest. Spawning end. But the chest still locked.
"
Evilbugger wrote:
i too have had this problem at least i assume its the same cause i killed them all but no joy on the chest opening. sorry no screen shot cause im a dummy and dont have a clue as how to add one to the post sorry.

Upload your SS to imgur or whatever, then use/click/hit the image button, copy the url of your SS in between the image tags. Also, read the stickies and provide at least the bug report # which they ask for, among other things.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Apr 19, 2016, 2:45:02 AM
Same issue in Vaal Ruins - killed mob reasonably close to chest, no monsters left or spawning, chest still locked.

Bug Report #3,579,031,365

Screenshot
and ofc the time passed and no answer in the post.. verry nice indeed
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info