[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hmmm...Why didn't the skill gems show up in my BoR when I put it in the post?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
curious with ppl doing this build, has anyone defeated shaper with it?
"
You could use a CWDT setup and have Vengeance and Fortify in the link?
I tried to use this with Reckoning that's built into the shield but sadly it does not interact with the support gems in the item like some other uniques do.

Reckoning of the Surrender unique does work with support gems, it´s fortify that doesn´t work with any triggered attack skills though so your cwdt+vengeance setup wont work either(cwdt would also not even be needed).

In other words, you have to use an active skill with fortify if you want the buff.

"
curious with ppl doing this build, has anyone defeated shaper with it?

hard to imagine that anyone killed him, block won´t save you from his death ray and damage might be too low to facetank, you also don´t have close to the same effective health than ci builds so you might just die to oneshots
Last edited by Nvrmd on Jan 3, 2017, 11:53:20 AM
Really love the build and thx for sharing. Really give me that Zealdin feel from D2 days.

Currently lvl 80. I did up to tier 12 and it's really easy. The breaches are really easy cus im running vaal cyclone. I didn't try Atziri yet or any breach lords, but i can tell they aren't that diffucult.
I've attempted Shaper with an auarabot (Necro) friend that puts me at about 180k dps without flasks on. We murdered through his sub bosses no problem, but my DPS was not substantial enough to burn him fast enough to not fill the room with black holes. It's actually not hard to dodge most of his stuff and get some good DPS time on him, but we just don't have the massive DPS needed to burn him fast enough.

Normal Atziri is a joke. I've run her solo for the bossfight and it's just a matter of dodging when you absolutely have to and then just constant dps. With my aurabot it's a joke, I can almost get her to 1/2 hp before the first phasing (she regens her health back up though). Tried Uber Atziri last night. Unfortunately died to the trio too many times so we never got to her. The bleed guy took too long to kill and I didn't kill boobies first so she one shot me at one point when my Aurabot was dead. Had I had a properly rolled anti-bleed flask (as in granite/stib over the insta hp ones I was using) or equipped Death's Door (probably my next purchase after a Red Nightmare) it would've been a joke.

I've been using voidheart and can say that it's basically worthless for anything except maybe slightly faster pack clearing in maps because of higher chance to bleed. It does nothing on bosses as far as I can tell, mostly because our phys damage is actually too low to effectively DOT for a lot. I tried Lacerate/Sunder/Static Strike and Static Strike is easily the best of the bunch. Sunder is amazing for white/blue packs but hot poo on rares/uniques. Lacerate was underwhelming for all of them. Static Strike is only annoying in you have to get close to blow them up, but it's single target is the king. I kill T14-T15 bosses (with Aurabot) in probably about 9 seconds.

I plan on getting a Red Nightmare next and getting some more Jewel slots for more DPS. Alone I'm currently at about 70k dps with just totem with some of my q20 gems at lvl 16 or so. After Red Nightmare I'm probably getting a Death's Door because bleed can nearly instantly gib me due to how fast I attack (0.10 solo, 0.05 Aurabot).
"
Xevron wrote:
I've (....)

I plan on getting a Red Nightmare next and getting some more Jewel slots for more DPS. Alone I'm currently at about 70k dps with just totem with some of my q20 gems at lvl 16 or so. After Red Nightmare I'm probably getting a Death's Door because bleed can nearly instantly gib me due to how fast I attack (0.10 solo, 0.05 Aurabot).

Hey man, you think killing Shaper solo would be possible ? According to Path of Building with all on board I can pres 150-200k with vaal Haste (not sure about "blocked recently from unique boss" mechanic on Shaper). I know aura bot buffs you a lot but Shaper health was 60% bigger cause of party and I think this char is best I got on taking shot at him.

Ps. You have 1 skill point - above Spliting Strikes circle - that you can free cause you double routed there. I also noticed you had speced into shield resistances and didn't took Berserking. I have dropped some life in scion area and moved up to Templar up till retribution, life stays the same but got some int and melee/atack speed, check that out. I'm at 5k hp works good so far till T15-16. Also think about droping that unique ring for some steel ring if you can afford, dont think you should have problem applying bleed - or maybe that ring is very good for us ?
Last edited by Sirrianna on Jan 3, 2017, 11:13:29 PM
Theres no way you did phoenix on this build as i just tried it and got rekted

It has WAY to much life and needs to be nerfed by like 88% also our dps is way to low this fight would take like an hour if you even could do it
"
Lynerus wrote:
Theres no way you did phoenix on this build as i just tried it and got rekted

It has WAY to much life and needs to be nerfed by like 88% also our dps is way to low this fight would take like an hour if you even could do it

I felt the same about minautor,but i think the problem comes from me.
Do you guy have any idea how i could improve my char?
Last edited by Djae on Jan 4, 2017, 9:07:36 AM
physical to lightning instead of fire damage is 5k dps difference for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info