What's your favourite quoute (or alteast one you remember)

"I've some treacherous areas begging for exploration" in that epic zana's accent
IGN: TasKitas
Last edited by TasKitas on Apr 12, 2016, 4:19:03 AM
Last bumped on May 21, 2016, 5:57:02 AM
Lol, that's good. Hadn't noticed it. I'm afraid I can't think of a quote to beat it :) But I vaguely remember Zana had other saucy lines. They work pretty well in combination with the voice acting.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I really love ths voice actor voice. Zana is the only master that i've listened for all what she's saying.
Also here's another "Still alive are we?"
IGN: TasKitas
"Quotes are arguements from authority for people that have none."
-SkyCore
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
My fave is the shadow (he still has best dialogue btw) on entering Solaris.

Can't remember it word for word but it's like this: "Not a speck of dust, nothing out of place. Someone's got too much time on their hands!"

Writing it out doesn't do it justice, of course. It is the way the actor says it. :) First time I heard it I burst out laughing.
Censored.
Everything Greust says :)
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
I also like the new Zana quote: "I hope you've got itchy feet today!" LOL I could almost scratch my foot.
Censored.
"
SkyCore wrote:
-SkyCore

Skycore has no sense of humour.
-Bars
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"Ahem."
-Nessa
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
SkyCore wrote:
-SkyCore
"Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future."
Now tell me about him being "an authority" xD
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info