Abraham

Why?

Spoiler
Carl - nope, Negan said cut his other eye and

Rick - feed it to his dad, and both are the original star cast

Michonne - original, black

Daryl - original, fan magnet

Morgan and Carol - luckily out of reach

Glenn - original, dies in the comic, so ofc they won't do it by the book.

Maggie - obviously not, imagine the shitstorm if they'd bash a pregnant womans...

Aaron - ...or gay cute guys head open.

Sasha - too hot, can't turn the show into "The Walking Sausage Fest".

Eugene - wouldn't maky any sense, since he is on the other side not even lined up with the others, also easy to conclude he got brains that can be used, since he's obviously no soldier of that group.

This leaves us with Abraham and my reasons why:

1) He got to make his peace with Eugene and other relations in the previous episodes
2) Saved Glenn, Sasha, Eugene at the train tracks and thus potentially the entire town of Alexandria
3) The mellow shots, sunrise behind his head while driving the RV, preglorification and a nice image before his upcoming death. They'll probably use these shots in flashbacks later.

4) Negan has way too many big grunts to feed, and his plan is to milk Ricks group, so it would make no sense to kill anyone smaller than Abraham, he's the biggest guy. Also less muscle for Rick, another benefit. And in case things get boring, they could always enjoy the ladies, so why kill them?

5) Abraham has a little taunt with Negan, posing strong like "come at me brah, you ain't shit",
and Negan probably thinks even less of Abraham the rockabilly at this point
6) Negan says "taking it like a champ" and has to beat his target several times before going down.
Meathead Abraham, classic.

This is sooooooo obvious and predictable.
He's all in all the most generic grunt and expendable doofus of the group with zero social justice warriors behind him that would make any fuzz if he was to die.

I could bet both of my nuts and 100 bucks.
Just wait and see, Abraham gets rekt.

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Quantume on Apr 9, 2016, 6:15:03 PM
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2016, 6:41:10 AM

In the comics.....
Spoiler
In the comics Glenn die this way, but the comic story and tv serie are really different so I doubt it will be Glenn since after the "fake death" this season

What I think...
Spoiler
When Negan hits the first time he say something like "you take it like a champ" which mean it was a tough guy of the group, Abraham or Daryl.

and season 6 was great overall but I think 7 will me way better with a villain like Negan :3
Last edited by diablofdb on Apr 9, 2016, 7:25:50 PM
My guess...
Who?
Glenn

Why?
Ever since Abraham came on the show I've been waiting for the arrow thru the eye bit. The way they changed it combined with the way they tried to make us believe Glenn died in a different way on the show makes me feel like they are trying to throw us off. Glenn will still die by way of Lucille IMO.

Also
"
Negan says "taking it like a champ" and has to beat his target several times before going down.
is pretty much how it went down in the comics with Glenn. I wouldn't focus to much on the wording. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
and i am just sitting here, hoping it is Eugene...

absolutely hate this guy. he is supposed to be the clever one and he is still acting all naive and stupid... even the way he talks and his accent make me furious...^^
"
and i am just sitting here, hoping it is Eugene...

absolutely hate this guy. he is supposed to be the clever one and he is still acting all naive and stupid... even the way he talks and his accent make me furious...^^

but no one can bite a dick like Eugene xD

I actually started to like that character over the seasons.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I actually started to like that character over the seasons.

for me it is the other way around... at first i was curious, but then i was disappointed really quick
"
Quantume wrote:
Just leaving this here 6 months ahead:

Who?
Spoiler
Abraham

Why?

Spoiler
Carl - nope, Negan said cut his other eye and

Rick - feed it to his dad, and both are the original star cast

Michonne - original, black

Daryl - original, fan magnet

Morgan and Carol - luckily out of reach

Glenn - original, dies in the comic, so ofc they won't do it by the book.

Maggie - obviously not, imagine the shitstorm if they'd bash a pregnant womans...

Aaron - ...or gay cute guys head open.

Sasha - too hot, can't turn the show into "The Walking Sausage Fest".

Eugene - wouldn't maky any sense, since he is on the other side not even lined up with the others, also easy to conclude he got brains that can be used, since he's obviously no soldier of that group.

This leaves us with Abraham and my reasons why:

1) He got to make his peace with Eugene and other relations in the previous episodes
2) Saved Glenn, Sasha, Eugene at the train tracks and thus potentially the entire town of Alexandria
3) The mellow shots, sunrise behind his head while driving the RV, preglorification and a nice image before his upcoming death. They'll probably use these shots in flashbacks later.

4) Negan has way too many big grunts to feed, and his plan is to milk Ricks group, so it would make no sense to kill anyone smaller than Abraham, he's the biggest guy. Also less muscle for Rick, another benefit. And in case things get boring, they could always enjoy the ladies, so why kill them?

5) Abraham has a little taunt with Negan, posing strong like "come at me brah, you ain't shit",
and Negan probably thinks even less of Abraham the rockabilly at this point
6) Negan says "taking it like a champ" and has to beat his target several times before going down.
Meathead Abraham, classic.

This is sooooooo obvious and predictable.
He's all in all the most generic grunt and expendable doofus of the group with zero social justice warriors behind him that would make any fuzz if he was to die.

I could bet both of my nuts and 100 bucks.
Just wait and see, Abraham gets rekt.

Aaaaaaaand will you LOOK AT THAT??
Predicted it 6 months ago and I was 100% correct. God dayum it feels good to be right.
Okay let's tune it down, this was just blatantly obvious and way too easy.
All the signs that I listed etc., spot on.

The only thing I didn't get right was:

Spoiler
Negan killed Glenn too.
Was kinda hard for me to predict something when I didn't read the comic book,
and the show suggested Negan was about to kill ONLY ONE person...
So I did some reading and it seems the actor (Glenn) had only a 6 season deal,
looks like they just wrote him out to save money? Glenn was supposed to die but not yet faik?

Anyways, I was right on the stuff that counts.

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
I'd say 50% correct, as was I. Definitely wasn't expecting a two-fer. :P
"
Quantume wrote:
Anyways, I was right on the stuff that counts.

Yep, well done picking up on all the hints!
Spoiler
"
Quantume wrote:
So I did some reading and it seems the actor (Glenn) had only a 6 season deal,
looks like they just wrote him out to save money? Glenn was supposed to die but not yet faik?

If you watched the Talking Dead after the episode aired, the actor who played Glenn asked Robert Kirkman not to give his characters death to someone else. He wanted it to stay the same as the comics. He died in a very "Glenn" way, still not thinking of himself. Very fitting for his character.

Kirkman also said he wanted to give Abraham a proper TWD death as he didn't like the way he did it in the comics.

It was a great start to the season though. It felt like a season finale! Actually looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I wouldn't expect to see Negan go down as easily as The Governor did. The "Negan era" has begun, it's gonna be a long and very bumpy ride. hehe

Lets hope they keep Carls character arc similar to the comics. If they do, you can expect some badassery from him. :D

Also...
Spoiler
Shiva FTW!
So, all that BS drama with
Spoiler
Glenn and the dumpster
was for nothing, after all. Didn't see that coming, right? =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Oct 26, 2016, 2:54:30 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
So, all that BS drama with
Spoiler
Glenn and the dumpster
was for nothing, after all. Didn't see that coming, right? =9[.]9=

Well...
Spoiler
To be fair, the dumpster scene was pretty predictable. If a main cast member dies, it's going to be gruesome and you're going to see it. If you go back and watch that scene
again, all the gore and guts you see come from off screen. :P

Thankfully, that's one aspect of the comics that they carried across to the show.

Only saw it coming cause I'm one of those comic book nerds. hehe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info