Two things I do not understand at the moment.

"
odisej wrote:
About damage question:
There is something you have to be aware of .. your damage didn't drop .. your damage per second (dps) did.
Every time you level up your chance to hit is calculated against monsters of your level. Since they have a bit more evasion than monsters of previous levels and your accuracy stays the same your dps drops a bit. If you are wearing weapon that cannot miss or you take cannot miss keynode from tree you wont see this drop anymore.
Accuracy is very important for attack builds especially if you are crit build too and if neglected at higher level dps drop could be even higher than what tooltip says.

Raggapaul already mentioned that, but because the chance to hit did not drop I thought that would not be it. And so far it is still they same ( 84% ) but I guess that has to do with the fact that my Templar is overleveled at the moment. ( Trying to do certain challenges. ) So I guess the DPS drop as you mention was and is normal. So with that in mind ... thank you for explaining the DPS drop part raggapaul and odisej.

Now hopefully some one will know / have an idea about the Stone Golem thing. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info