The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

"
ashaze wrote:
Hi,

interesting idea, what do you think about Non crit Elementalist witch with conflux + New Lightning golem (when it comes out in the next week or so)?

I think anything with this setup will work :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Leveling:

allmost the same tree, do it with elemental archer with storm cloud, static electricity and wake of destraction, the rest is up to you to balance resistances.
You can use an unlinked quill rain + tabula rasa for leveling before you have kaoms heart and 5L or 6L quill rain for more lif

What main gem did you use to level with? Lightning Arrow?
"
Zeromous wrote:
Leveling:

allmost the same tree, do it with elemental archer with storm cloud, static electricity and wake of destraction, the rest is up to you to balance resistances.
You can use an unlinked quill rain + tabula rasa for leveling before you have kaoms heart and 5L or 6L quill rain for more lif

What main gem did you use to level with? Lightning Arrow?

split arrow is what i did, but i think you can do better, LA or even barrage (with at least 1 volley fire jewel) will be alot better
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Thanks for the great build; trying it out and loving it so far over my old voltaxic sparker!
Last edited by AvatarOfWar2014 on Apr 10, 2016, 5:37:54 PM
"
Thanks for the great build; trying it out and loving it so far over my old voltaxic sparker!

Thanks for the feedback
Is it better to go with a 5 linked Lioneye's (hard to color) or just go with a 6 link evasion armor (easier to color)?
"
Stormnight wrote:
Is it better to go with a 5 linked Lioneye's (hard to color) or just go with a 6 link evasion armor (easier to color)?

5L lionyey's or 6L voltaxic + kaoms I think are the best choises
Will try to 6l my Voltaxic, its not easy! ;-)

What do you think over skipping Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics and going for Iron Reflexes instead?
"
Stormnight wrote:
Will try to 6l my Voltaxic, its not easy! ;-)

What do you think over skipping Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics and going for Iron Reflexes instead?

you will need to remove wrath for this to be effective, it's big loss of DPS, and not that much of defence, with atziri's step you can turn on vaal grace and be on 74/75 dodge
Do you think you could kill Uber with this build while using 6L Voltaxic and Kaoms? Getting 6L Lioneye's Vision with those socket colours is gonna take around 47285 chromes.. Oh and would Skyforth be any good for this build? (As I just got Skyforth in PSC)
Last edited by Smerte on Apr 11, 2016, 10:15:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info