(Advice Needed) Ice (and lightning) Crash Staff Crit questions.

Im currently level 85 Inquisitor in PSC with my character LogarAurillian https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InsaneHoshi/characters.

My build is an offshoot of this Ice Crash Crit Staff build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037, but its a pure elemental damage build by linking ice crash to Phys to Lightning to take advantage of the Inevetible Judgement ascendency keystone (Ignore res on crit).

Currently my characters rough stats are:
* 94k DPS with 6p 3f charges (55k w/o)
* 91% accuracy in Dry Lake w Ice golem (90% w/o)
* 4.7k hp with 5600 armour and maxed (ish) resistances
* Ice Crash - ICM - Phys to Light - Melee Phys - WED
* Running HoA - Hatred (or determination) - Blasphemy Warlord's mark.

I have a couple questions about improving my build and gear, I tried doing Atziri but failed on the triplets:

1. Im wondering where i should spec to next, i'm currently building towards getting the life leach wheel below dualist. This would let me spec out warlord's mark into another curse (or run Hatred + determination at once) and give me some valuable dex nodes. Another another option would be going towards the Scion life rectangle or getting more frenzy and endurance charges or going for the Executioner 2h cluster, what would be your suggestions on where I go?

2. If i were to spec into the life leach wheel, what curse should i go for? Im thinking Poachers Mark, this would solve any mana sustain issues, and give my accuracy a boost (by reducing evasion by 44%). If i did do this, do you think i could spec out of some evasion nodes? Or i could go enfeeble for defensive purposes?

3. What sort of gear should i building too? It seems like ive kinda stalled with my jewelry, there doesn't seem like there is any affordable gear that is currently better than my stuff. Also what benefits me most out of IAS, Phys damage to attacks, Accuracy or Weapon elemental damage mods on gloves and jewelry?

Thanks for reading, any other comments are appreciated as well.
IGN: RighteousArcs
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2016, 5:35:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info