Moar Chaos Areas?

Since there are a good portion of players spending a large amount of their game time in the Chaos areas, we think it'd be nice to look at adding a few more variations.
So to you end-gamers, what do you like in Chaos and what tilesets/roomsets would you like to see?
Keep in mind there won't be any big changes to this area as it's temporary!
Level Designer/Dungeoneer

Always post a screenshot with /debug command entered into the chat window.

First stop for Common Technical Problems
Act 3
tbh chaos is worst part of the game.

So my opinion is.... /care :)

But to be serious... just focus on finishing core game first then go for endgame.
Last edited by Kabraxis on Jan 9, 2012, 12:51:34 AM
Chaos 59!
Gangplank - Level 73 Mara.

"I ate some oranges and it was k"
people always go for the ledge area afaik.

So see what happens in that area that people like so much and maybe replicate it :o
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
You should put in some of the maps in Maelstrom of Chaos, that would be really chaotic
IRON MAN
I notice that players (including myself) like the linear areas, especially when playing in a group, else players are all over the place.

My suggestion is to add more linear map designs (like ledge and rockyclimb) to the available maps.

I also noticed that allmost everyone i have played with skips the jungle/forest area and the caves. When playing with 3-4 players there is no room for that many players in the cave for example. We are just skipping through the zones until we find a ledge or a rockyclimb.

Signed Sorcii
Remove the caves map, the only thing I ask. Or at least make it smaller.
The rainy jungle map is annoying too, just because of trees constantly blocking your view.
PLEASE, please add cathedral and church dungeon areas with different color layouts aka Diablo 1 style!
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Anything works as long as its not obnoxious for the eyes like the dark jungle area or the constant lightningflashathon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info