Elemental Hit Templar

Thoughts? Opinions?

Armor
Elemental hit green + melee splash red + light pen blue + fire pen red + life leech red + weapon elemental dmg red

Helmet
Spell totem red + arc blue + faster casting blue+ iron will red/life leech red?

Feet
Essence drain blue + void manipulate green+ contagen blue+ lesser multiple projects green

Gloves
Arctic armor green+Elemental weakness blue + blasphemy blue+ enlighten green

Weapon 1
Firestorm blue + increased duration red + mana leech blue

Weapon 2

Ring

Ring

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAFfid-UVUKcrSpiUXMxmEQ_xbOxVSRsqjTbYRtdxhbFCVyko-nRVXyob8eWLfscNfOvuGjiQVVF0GoGmmbcxjHY2xdgkna5-WfAfBLMYXa3xogBkCTvjiihE--QiKU-vm5UEdhHk7K-3h2UEBx8CMjTa3S0flSCBr7jQ2jqxBVfJfq_djI0Z2V_gEuw4HYMwW5WHrJdmVJRvFm_jaqcI7-s7DdAfwfOio5ErWHdfBAN11abwVfndi4ztIOFzgpuaO4V7NbkdT0yzcg8nqUwtaPKsmLiTHNwy0VXWgKRk5xcvWfNFR3_G-tJmnsBm2rnzEQ==
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2016, 9:23:57 AM
Sorry my friend, this is not going to work.
1) elemental hit is very and i mean VERY weak skill at this moment, need to be buffed before gets usefull
2) skill point "Light of Divinity " gives +spell damage, elemental hit is attack so it doesn't work for you.
3) skill tree is not optimized - you've picked +10 str node while you could get +life, same goes with int/mana etc.
4) this build has 46% increased life and 78% increased energy shield while most builds to survive need at least 175% life or 280% energy shield, mixing ES and life causes too much problems
5) this links you suggested will cause you a lot of troubles even with stronger skills than elemental hit - i mean you need attack speed, chance to hit, splash without increased aoe is weak etc.
6) using essence drain is waste of time since you have no +spell dmg (except for LoD) or chaos dmg

since i believe you just started your journey with path of exile i suggest using already created and tested builds which are begginers friendly and cheap to hit at least 80+ lvl and check out maps system

here is one of my favourite streamers channel with many cool builds and usefull informations
https://www.youtube.com/user/LiftingNerdBro

hope i helped
Good luck & have fun !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info