[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

What do you think i should upgrade next?

I am thinking of getting a multi craft vagan then upgrading the rings and finaly the shield?

Current Gear
------

Just got this dagger which could be good for a multi craft.

Cold
Attack Speed
Spell Damage
Last edited by Malthus on Jul 3, 2016, 3:28:00 PM
Well, my adventures have been.... hard...

So far sitting at lvl 56, slowly grinding my way up. Hopefully phasing into the build by 65 or 66...
Leveling... is painful. Especially with low knowledge about the game. Any tips for that?
The end-result of the tree doesn't really support leveling either. Have only went aside a little, supporting crit and spell dmg by the witch start.

Luckily, got an exalt drop out of nowhere, so that should cover the initial cost. The leap jewel is expensive as all hell! :D

Oh yeah, just a side note for anyone after me - went with freeze pulse & ice nova through normal and most of the cruel. Not the best choice, but it scales decently. By the end of the cruel, I swapped on to Arc & Incinerate, which should carry me to 70, they scale nicely as well with little investment.
Last edited by KrazyFruit on Jul 3, 2016, 4:12:26 PM
Back! sorry guys, was up playing pebble beach and am back from vacation.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
Back! sorry guys, was up playing pebble beach and am back from vacation.

allways wanted to play there..got as far as playing in a Pro-Am down in Mrytel Beach glad to see ya back
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
pat1441 wrote:
Hello guys,
Can u give me leveling tree 30/50/70. This is my first dis build and i dont have idea how to start play.
Very thanks
PS. Pls say me when i can do CI (lvl and what can i must have).

For levelling without any gear/currency i recommend this guide from ahorton with transition from life to ci

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667452

helped me alot at the start of this season
If I hold assassin's mark aura, will enfeeble have any effect(supported by CWDT)?
hey grocery in the video you are using bv in the coc, what gem do you change to use bv?
"
xDringeRx wrote:
hey grocery in the video you are using bv in the coc, what gem do you change to use bv?

i belive you would take out aoe gem for bv gem but then you need 3g2b1r on chest i would keep aoe gem for it seems far more supeior with it since the new buff
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Jul 4, 2016, 8:59:37 AM
For jewels, is area damage mod good for this build?
"
xDringeRx wrote:

Inc AoE!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info