[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
k1ngb3e wrote:
Hey! this build looks really cool, but is it still viable ? :)

Still viable as ever.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Got 7,6k ES atm and still get one-shotted in merc lab from Izaro.. I don't want to think about how I should do uber lab :D

Here's my tree (little bit different from OP):

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAkgDXwOSBEPES8RUBGWFdcWQBcvGYoajx0UIvQnqSj6KgsqOCsKLL81uTsNPV9FfEZxRwZJsUyzUDBSU1XWVmNXyVxrXfJfal-wY0Nk52aebAttGW-ecFJwVnDUdwd_xoCkgwmESIV9hq6HE4nTjDaPRo_6kBuTJ5eVl5eX9JitmhOboZu1nKShL6OjpyusmLQMtDi-isHFwzrDbcpKytPQH9DQ18_bXuUZ6rrsGO-I7-vy4fba99f5N_mk-tL7Cfv1?accountName=Rhareg&characterName=JoeCocer_

PS: My DMG sucks (single target wise)..
PSS: Boots will be replaced, once I have currency again^^
Last edited by Rhareg on Jun 11, 2016, 8:38:02 PM
cant you just use enfeeble instead of assmark
Sorry if this is a dumb question (wish these forums had a search this thread feature), but why do we want both flame dash and whirling blades? Wouldn't it make more sense to replace one with something like ice golem?
"
Rhareg wrote:
Got 7,6k ES atm and still get one-shotted in merc lab from Izaro.. I don't want to think about how I should do uber lab :D

Here's my tree (little bit different from OP):

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAkgDXwOSBEPES8RUBGWFdcWQBcvGYoajx0UIvQnqSj6KgsqOCsKLL81uTsNPV9FfEZxRwZJsUyzUDBSU1XWVmNXyVxrXfJfal-wY0Nk52aebAttGW-ecFJwVnDUdwd_xoCkgwmESIV9hq6HE4nTjDaPRo_6kBuTJ5eVl5eX9JitmhOboZu1nKShL6OjpyusmLQMtDi-isHFwzrDbcpKytPQH9DQ18_bXuUZ6rrsGO-I7-vy4fba99f5N_mk-tL7Cfv1?accountName=Rhareg&characterName=JoeCocer_

PS: My DMG sucks (single target wise)..
PSS: Boots will be replaced, once I have currency again^^

I did merc Izaro at 71 with like 6.1k ES. Not sure how you are getting one shot. Use Warlords or Enfeeble.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
caecusum wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question (wish these forums had a search this thread feature), but why do we want both flame dash and whirling blades? Wouldn't it make more sense to replace one with something like ice golem?

I use lightning warp instead of flame dash now to get up ledges. No movement skill replaced whirling blades at all.

Second, you would have to put a golem on a CWDT since we have 0 mana. I currently use lightning golem on Prophecy.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
godfreyq wrote:
cant you just use enfeeble instead of assmark

This or Warlord's Mark.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
what would be the best enchant for the helm? discharge damage? or the chance for discharge to not consume charges? I got this earlier today in uber lab.
"
Grocery wrote:
I did merc Izaro at 71 with like 6.1k ES. Not sure how you are getting one shot. Use Warlords or Enfeeble.

The problem is, that I just have 73% crit chance with full charges.
I need Ass Mark atm.. :(

The Izaro fight took up to one minute and I didnt kill him in his last phase xD
^^ you dont need ass mark since its roughly about 75 % crit chance being optimum for the diamond flask being lucky, (matrix factor has some calculations on it in his wander build in pathfinder). Im really not a skilled player and izaro was def doable with worse gear then u have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info