[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Is it possible to run more than two auras? At the moment I have to run discipline plus either purity of fire or lightning but cant run all three at the same time.

Is is possible with this build?
"
Coatesy wrote:
Is it possible to run more than two auras? At the moment I have to run discipline plus either purity of fire or lightning but cant run all three at the same time.

I run 3. You need the aura nodes by CI. I also use level 2 enlighten.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:

Yeah I've got the aura nodes, I guess I just need to wait for my enlighten to level to 2.
"
Coatesy wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:

Yeah I've got the aura nodes, I guess I just need to wait for my enlighten to level to 2.

Or you can take the aura nodes below conduit until then.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey man.I dunno where m messing up My gear is all Good.Tree seems fine.I have no idea where m messing up cant even kill atziri solo at lvl 84 :< ,help me out :) Thnx in advance
:)
"
D3athIsHere wrote:
Hey man.I dunno where m messing up My gear is all Good.Tree seems fine.I have no idea where m messing up cant even kill atziri solo at lvl 84 :< ,help me out :) Thnx in advance
:)

Why can't you do Atziri? That is not enough information. Where are you struggling.

Atziri can be done with pretty much any build in the game as it is just a knowledge fight. Uber requires more than that of course.

I hope you are not using essence worm.

Morbid circle diamond rings is pretty bad. I'd drop it ASAP.

Soul Knuckle has fire damage to attacks, so you are giving yourself much less damage by giving monsters 25% fire res.

You do not want any flat damage to attacks/spells except cold damage.

youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
@grocery

Ah yeah I didn't see those nodes, thanks for that!
Would u suggest me to use dese rings instead of essence and the morbid circle?

Spoiler
And I cant do atziri, i am able to kill the oversouls and even the trio deathless.
But,I Cant live throught the Part when, u knw She is split into 4 Queens.Am too squishy u could say in shorty

Thnx in advance!
"
D3athIsHere wrote:
Would u suggest me to use dese rings instead of essence and the morbid circle?

Spoiler
And I cant do atziri, i am able to kill the oversouls and even the trio deathless.
But,I Cant live throught the Part when, u knw She is split into 4 Queens.Am too squishy u could say in shorty

Thnx in advance!

Look at my gear and try to follow that.

That chaos res ring is garbage. You don't want chaos res, we are immune to chaos damage. Ele damage with weapons does nothing. accuracy does nothing. cast speed does nothing. Rarity is alright and cold damage is good.

The diamond ring is alright, but I would never have spent the currency to put the max es on it.

Look for diamond rings with duo res on it and an energy shield roll. After that you can craft the elreon on to it.

Not trying to be mean, but that chaos ring is really bad for this build!

You are dying on split phase because you are attacking the mirrored atziri. She reflect 100% of damage. As such you insta kill yourself. That is a knowledge part of the fight and where most newer atziri runners die :) Not uncommon!

Take out increased aoe for atziri. You dont want to aoe kill yourself. During split phase/single atziri i switch to conc effect and switch back to aoe for regen phase. Do not attack the atziri that is holding up the mirror of kalandra. Also have a bleed flask ready because you will have to attack the bleed atziri at times.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Apr 17, 2016, 12:05:25 PM
Ok uhm,I am a trickste so no cost for CyC :3 So no use of ele jewellery.i got dis
would u suggest it?

Spoiler
Thnx for telling me dat lol.About Atziris :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info