Feedback on Neutral Gems

I found a "Portal" gem in white colour, and although there are no white sockets, the description of the gem says: "Place into a socket of the right colour to gain the skill"
I thhink, the text should be adapted if it works like intended.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
I found a "Portal" gem in white colour, and although there are no white sockets, the description of the gem says: "Place into a socket of the right colour to gain the skill"
I thhink, the text should be adapted if it works like intended.

Agreed, but you need to post this in the bug report forum, where they will see it and fix it.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Jan 8, 2012, 12:37:30 PM
Technically white as a colour is the mixture of every other color, so I think this is the reason neutral gems are white. It counts both as blue, green and red. Try it in ms paint: RGB:255,255,255 :)

This is only true if we are speaking of lights, and I guess these gems supposed to be some sort of megical prisms.

"
unsane wrote:
Agreed, but you need to post this in the bug report forum, where they will see it and fix it.

oh yes, sorry. I searched a lot across the forum for similar feedback, and at last I must have stayed in the wrong part when I wrote it. I'll put it right later today.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Technically I think the gem is supposed to be colorless (like a diamond) but that's difficult to show. In either case, you're right that the text for that gem should be changed to read 'any socket' to make it more clear.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info