Getting to high level maps and staying there

Getting to high level maps and staying there.
How to do it. What is better way?

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2016, 11:26:37 AM
I'm with the pretty dark haired girl (double pack size at least)
What's your definition of high level maps

I get stuck around T12 and have a hard time getting better ones without buying.

I alch and go on T7-T9
Chisel + Alch and go T10-T12, chaos if its got a reflect mod I can't run.

I usually ignore the actual quantity/pack size mods because I figure if I rolled desirable stuff every time I'd be better off just buying white maps off kids who can't run them.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Mar 27, 2016, 5:40:08 PM
"
Nasreth wrote:

low maps = white T1 - T6
medium = yellow T7 - T11
high = red T12 - T15

I ask about red maps. At the moment T10 are so cheap and easy that anyone can run them all day long.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 27, 2016, 5:58:00 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
Nasreth wrote:

low maps = white T1 - T6
medium = yellow T7 - T11
high = red T12 - T15

I ask about red maps. At the moment T10 are so cheap and easy that anyone can run them all day long.

Yeah thats kinda what i figured. T10 and T11 aren't so hard to come by.

Idk I run out of T12+ pretty fast with chisel + alch and go, so you definitely have to roll something on there to sustain I think. Or it's just not possible to sustain, one of those.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
so we have 1 post for pack size and 1 for zana
I'm chiseling, alching and than rolling pack size. For now i dont drop under t12. I'm sure, ggg buffed the drop rate of t12 and t13 maps. Vaaling all t13 tho.
Last edited by 1337fun on Mar 28, 2016, 7:00:21 AM
You cant, its rng based so it does not matter what you prefer or do, its all random.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I always went for pack size. The other way is too expensive so you actually list currency while mapping if you do it. Although with the new chapter Zana mods, that may no longer be true.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Mar 28, 2016, 11:27:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info