Is it possible to play this game without crit

Go Essence Drain. I'm playing one of the strongest characters I've created going non-crit.

ED, Void, Controlled Destruction, Rapid Decay, Pierce, Slower Projetiles.

Scion with occultist and dead eye.

I'm doing every map mod, Atziri also down. I was using tabula for a long time too. The combination of Arctic armour, basalt flask of iron skin, granite of iron skin, Quartz flask of iron skin and some seething life flasks made me very tanky.
"
Stinkycabbage wrote:

I'm doing every map mod, Atziri also down. I was using tabula for a long time too. The combination of Arctic armour, basalt flask of iron skin, granite of iron skin, Quartz flask of iron skin and some seething life flasks made me very tanky.

Unless something's sneakily changed in the past few years, the Iron Skin mods won't stack. Only one can be active at any given time. You should test it with character sheet (C) next time you tap all 3 flasks.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
No. (To the question)

Usually costs on gem slot and some mods on gear and you get 3-4 multiplier in damage. Thats for a non crit build usually 3 Gemslots.

Its possible, but not as much fun and effective.. ;)

Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

of course you can play the game without crit, but why would you want to?
I'm playing voltaxic spark without crit and everything dies instantly
Flame Totem non crit super easy
I need a signature to look legit
Crits have a obviously better end game, if you are a dps freak then crit is the only choice.
But if you want to purely end game with high dps, then non-crit is viable af. But still crit is simply more efficient, but some non-crit builds are dirt cheap and achieves the same thing.
Elemental overlord is pretty sick right now
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info