Path of Exile Builds - Flash Killer Build

Equips          

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_ZKq2peJ0k
Last edited by toledosaur on Apr 26, 2016, 3:10:18 PM
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2017, 9:28:36 AM
I saw you youtube vid. The build looks sick and fun as hell. I'll make a new char just to try it. What gem do you recommend to use a stick with until I can some decent gear to use all of the gems required to sustain the frenzys and all the other stuff?
Hello, I've been trying your build on my first character despite knowing it's gonna be difficult. I am currently in act 3 Cruel and I'm having huge trouble getting past bosses and certain unique monsters.

Casual mobs are just fine but my evasion and health/es pool is not big enough so sometimes I'm basically getting one shotted even tho I'm trying really hard to dodge everything, which results in huge exp loss and me moving forward extremely slowly.

I tried prioritizing some of the more defensive nodes with little success. I could really use some advice in terms of possible tweaks and gear switches I could make at this point of the game because while I enjoy challenging and actionpacked gameplay, this is making me feel quite frustrated.

Link to my character : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Keskoo/characters

edit : I considered switching offhand for shield but I feel like it would just make me lack damage too much.
This build looks fantastic. I'm wondering though, I've never been a huge fan of running a shield on thief characters, and I don't think I can see any on-damage or on-block effects in the build. Is there anything specific about running a shield that's integeral, or could I swap it out with a different item? Same idea with the cleaver, is there anything specific about the cleaver that makes it more useful than other weapons, or are the gems what make this build rather than the items?
Why Rainbowstrides and not Atziri's Step?
nossa esse cinto ai nao axa no poetrade por nada com dano fisico ta osso :(
eu poderia trocar esse cinto q vc ta usando q da dano fisico por um de dano de raio? pq tem aqle suporte azul no armor...
This build has been amazing for me, thank you for posting it. My friends cannot stop laughing when I attack, because of how fast I clear everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info