Still an AoE spam game?

Ill most likely come back and play up another round. I understand that AoE is usualy the way to go. My question was more along the lines of did they change it so Melee and non AoE builds can compete?

Before, A dual Strike melee spec was not viable with the fact that the risk of dieing was huge, and it took WAY to long to kill 1 target in Chaos.

You could simply go Wizard/Temp and spam Shock/Ice nova and kill at 100x the speed and generaly safer. I was just wondering if that was still how it currently is.

Melee were very gimp in both dps and survivability.
"
BrotherLaz wrote:
"
polkaman wrote:
"
maryn wrote:
wtf why would you want to use single target skill vs hordes of opponents in chaos when you have goodly melee aoe skills ?

By your logic, you're saying:

"Why experiment, actually beta test the Closed Beta and provide feedback, when you can do what the rest of us are doing?"

What idiot uses a single target skill against 20 monsters? That's not testing, that's intentionally playing badly.

I use single target skills on large packs, flicker/shield bash can take out groups just as fast as standing still and spamming an AoE. Also, it's far more interesting. (and is a good defensive tactic, as you have the time during the flicker/bash animations)

What kind of idiot attacks someone else's playstyle for no reason?
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Jan 15, 2012, 7:56:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info