Minion control options

The skillcap comment was in response to the proposal to just make it replace the lowest health one instead of giving you an ability to unsummon one.
Median XL 2012 | Diablo 2 mod
Adun Tori Laz.
I just want a counter for my minions.

I have 8 zombies & 6 spectres atm.
And it is annoying to try to count them everytime, when i saw an minion explosion.

But with 94 mana costs (3 added sup-gems) it is a big waste of mana if i summon a unnecessary minion.

excuse my english - i am from sauerkraut & bratwurst land ;)
"
BrotherLaz wrote:
"
Niburu wrote:
2: When you summon a minion while still having the max amount of minions the minion with lowest HP gets replaced, not random as it is now

2: No, this reduces the skill cap, just add an unsummon ability as in D2.

"
BrotherLaz wrote:
The skillcap comment was in response to the proposal to just make it replace the lowest health one instead of giving you an ability to unsummon one.

I don't understand what you're saying at all, can you reword it? Maybe this will help. The OP's idea is that if you are at max # zombies, the next summoned would kill off the one with the lowest health. If you aren't at max # zombies, it would simply summon another zombie. It wouldn't kill one off. I believe this is how it works in D2 and TL.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
This proposal would allow you to just spam resummon and constantly replace the most damaged zombie and essentially never get hit.
Median XL 2012 | Diablo 2 mod
Adun Tori Laz.
i hope, they will make all minions "untagable" after you summon them... its boaring beyond belief if you click on the map or an enemy and the only result is, that you follow one of your own minions.

you can´t move your char correctly or tag the enemy because your stupid minions (beside this most of the time they leave you alone. looking for some enemies by themselves....)allways stand in your way.

http://poe-junkies.weebly.com/index.html
Last edited by Lady59 on Jan 8, 2012, 4:55:52 PM
"
BrotherLaz wrote:
This proposal would allow you to just spam resummon and constantly replace the most damaged zombie and essentially never get hit.

finally i understand it, good point. So give a unsummon option/key
Wand's don't kill people, i kill people, with Wand's
"
Lady59 wrote:
i hope, they will make all minions "untagable" after you summon them... its boaring beyond belief if you click on the map or an enemy and the only result is, that you follow one of your own minions.

It's in the known issues or top of the raise zombie thread - they will fix it.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
BrotherLaz wrote:
And where are you going to get the unlimited supply of corpses from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info